pr83

May 5, 2017
The archive on Anonfiles seems to be broken. I get an error as soon as I open the rar. Other than that all the other mirrors are sadly slow or dead. Hope the OP updates em and provides alternatives like gofile or pixeldrain.

Silentce

- WORKUPLOAD
Is there a difference? Also the mirror is dead. Would appreciate a reupload, thanks.

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
Full Save with extra saves for some event variation scenes that aren't present in the memory room.
Ah man this one could've been so much more. They could've basically made a Karryn's Prison style of ero-battle with a different take and different gameplay but it just ended up as this...

Reactions: airifam825
Apr 2, 2022
leftmost side of the courtyard
HOW DO YOU LEAVE CAVE 2, the bridge is missing two parts and goblin doesn't talk and gets stuck walking to the chest in bottom right of the area and I don't even know if the float medicine is available anymore since i used it to pass the big monster.
Princess escape 2 after boulder.png

Apr 2, 2022
HOW DO YOU LEAVE CAVE 2, the bridge is missing two parts and goblin doesn't talk and gets stuck walking to the chest in bottom right of the area and I don't even know if the float medicine is available anymore since i used it to pass the big monster.
View attachment 1838950
Damn Figured it out, Wow just entice the guy at the bottom. Also the Glitch where her portrait stays on screen as long as you do anything in combat, it will go away, it happens mostly when you hold down OK after combat, if you Hold CANCEl instead it happens less often.

Apr 2, 2022
Did you figured it out? I'm also stuck in that part
Like i said you have to use entice in the bottom right of the area, there is a goblin there that you cannot fight/talk with, but entice him and head near the bridge, then he falls in and makes a the bridge for you.

LSharf

Mar 20, 2020
I don't know if you still need help but I already figured it out myself, you need to go to your cage where you started the game and interact with the wooden horse, a prompt should pop asking you if you want to trigger a switch, if it doesn't work try going into a fight and then go back to the wooden horse, that worked for me.

samehada ss

Mar 13, 2021
I don't know if you still need help but I already figured it out myself, you need to go to your cage where you started the game and interact with the wooden horse, a prompt should pop asking you if you want to trigger a switch, if it doesn't work try going into a fight and then go back to the wooden horse, that worked for me.
attract orcs there to hole

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes