fallin

Dec 25, 2018
Was trying to speedrun Wyvern P's route on new game +6 and got to the part where I need to enter queen's castle. Turns out the only way to get Queen's Prailines are either from the castle itself or from an NPC in Plant reign.

It also turns out that the hippoe blocking the way to said NPC becomes a beef GOD that slaps for like 600 damage and has more health then several other bosses combined

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Was trying to speedrun Wyvern P's route on new game +6 and got to the part where I need to enter queen's castle. Turns out the only way to get Queen's Prailines are either from the castle itself or from an NPC in Plant reign.

It also turns out that the hippoe blocking the way to said NPC becomes a beef GOD that slaps for like 600 damage and has more health then several other bosses combined
This is why one of the routes you should do is Kobold Princess. The kobold's mines have a lot of items to buff yourself and have a GODKnight quickly. Another way is the cat buns (+1 to random stat). The cat mechant in the mouse kingdom have it, and cost 1500 each one. You'll need a great source of incoming if you don't want got stuck. Try to get a dragon progeny and let them fight for you, if you must fight alone, then is buff time.

InfinityXXL

Mar 12, 2021
Help why is the Moth Princess in a cage by the cat mfs?? Is there any way to free her?
I'm new to the game as well, but more often than not if a princess is taken away after a siege she might be at the goblin slave auction. If she isn't there than I'd follow her guide on the Wiki " " Sorry if I couldn't be much help

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
For some reason no matter how many days pass npc's in towns don't change,and the wandering npc's are stuck in one place. Might this have something to do with the debug shop+cheats or the progeny patch?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
For some reason no matter how many days pass npc's in towns don't change,and the wandering npc's are stuck in one place.
Very Unlikely because i've had this same issue back before Mermaid kingdom wasn't out yet,
Cheats+Debug only edit the cheats section and the Progeny patch only edits the Dialog for Progeny you "OWN"

I've had ideas about whats going but im not sure,
1: Teleporting around could be causing it
2: Its either a bug with the randomization mechanics
3: Somethings wrong with the map
4: Or our saves are just fucked (sometimes NG+ fixes it)

But overall this isn't the first time this bug happened i think it happened a total of like 3-4 times so far as i recall
and i wasn't even making patches during those times.

Reactions: Atal112

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Very Unlikely because i've had this same issue back before Mermaid kingdom wasn't out yet,
Cheats+Debug only edit the cheats section and the Progeny patch only edits the Dialog for Progeny you "OWN"

I've had ideas about whats going but im not sure,
1: Teleporting around could be causing it
2: Its either a bug with the randomization mechanics
3: Somethings wrong with the map
4: Or our saves are just fucked (sometimes NG+ fixes it)

But overall this isn't the first time this bug happened i think it happened a total of like 3-4 times so far as i recall
and i wasn't even making patches during those times.
It's been happening to me for the past 2-3 versions and it's really annoying. I don't use the teleport,randomization,and I mostly play with fresh saves each time(like in this case).
What I usually do is use the peace cheat and the debug shop for some items at the start so I'm really confused as to why it happens since it works fine for the first day or 2 and then Amelie is stuck in Oni reign and Niu'Ya in plant and new npcs stop appearing in reigns.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
Could someone please copy the info from the fandom wiki and move it to the miraheze wiki? The fandom wiki seems to be overwhelming my adblockers and freezing my pc, so I'm unable to transfer the information myself. The full link for the second wiki is

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goldines

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Is it just me, or is the loot tables reversed? At the start of the game, the loot I was getting was things like titanium armour, queens pet vest, tyrfing sword and gaebulg spear... now level 30 I'm getting leather armour, bronze armour, longswords and battle axe. My luck stat is sss...

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Is it just me, or is the loot tables reversed? At the start of the game, the loot I was getting was things like titanium armour, queens pet vest, tyrfing sword and gaebulg spear... now level 30 I'm getting leather armour, bronze armour, longswords and battle axe. My luck stat is sss...
I don't think there's actually a loot table, I think every mob drops every thing except monster specific items. But yeah, I got some pretty expensive great to sell loot from the bats in the Kobold mines.

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
I don't think there's actually a loot table, I think every mob drops every thing except monster specific items. But yeah, I got some pretty expensive great to sell loot from the bats in the Kobold mines.
There's absolutely a level/progress based loot table. I went from always getting loot worth 10000 to 15000 at the start from the bats in the Kolbold mines... Now I only get things worth around 1000 or so. The value of the loot drops has gone backwards. I was always getting high tier equipment at the start, and now I'm always getting the loot I SHOULD of been getting at the start.

Fismonger28

Jan 29, 2024
There's absolutely a level/progress based loot table. I went from always getting loot worth 10000 to 15000 at the start from the bats in the Kolbold mines... Now I only get things worth around 1000 or so. The value of the loot drops has gone backwards. I was always getting high tier equipment at the start, and now I'm always getting the loot I SHOULD of been getting at the start.
ajjaja no, that happens when the kingdom is low on life force, you just have to make it go up, atleast that's the way i made it go back to normal.

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
ajjaja no, that happens when the kingdom is low on life force, you just have to make it go up, atleast that's the way i made it go back to normal.
Could explain it... Does kingdom lifeforce go down periodically? What makes it go down? If it's war, then there isn't any in my game... everyone is friendly. Also, I've boned the phatass tree like 10 times to increase lifeforce lol. Any way to check kingdom lifeforce?

Fismonger28

Jan 29, 2024
Man, this mechanic doesn't even have it's own page in the wiki, it's talked about in this one:

And about the trees, they only increase 1 and 5 respectively so... whatever, you can see the current value with Dokuro's skill,
if for some reason increasing life force by a hundred or two doesn't solve it then your case may be a bug, i mean, it's such an obscure mechanic that the solution i'm giving you comes from my own testing.

Reactions: CorvoFate

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Man, this mechanic doesn't even have it's own page in the wiki
Yeah, I knew there was a kingdom lifeforce system... but there was not much info about it, all I could only find was that it effects things like if most travellers are living or undead. Checked the lifeforce section of you're link, and it pretty much says the same, nothing about loot item quality. If you're right, they really need to mention it.

And about the trees, they only increase 1 and 5 respectively so... whatever, you can see the current value with Dokuro's skill,
if for some reason increasing life force by a hundred or two doesn't solve it then your case may be a bug, i mean, it's such an obscure mechanic that the solution i'm giving you comes from my own testing.
Damn, I need hundreds and can only increase it by 6 a day? Wonder how much no wars adds to it. I found out about Dokuro last night... seems like you need to plunge the kingdom into the black and get the goblin killed... Kinda the opposite of what I wanted lol. I didn't know about the slime pearl though, so I'll check that. If it DOES affect loot item drops like you say, they really need to point that out in game somewhere.

Will give it a go until I raise it by 100 through the trees. Not that I need it for making money anymore, I found a better way to make swirlies now... 1 Minute days, mass stacked Zeal for a Fleeting Zeal farm, then turned into Zeal Potions... sell the level 1 potions and consume the level 2's and 3's lol.

Either way, thanks for the info, I will post again if upping lifeforce does affect drops.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes