Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Patch for 12.2. Download the file and move it to the "Patches" folder inside of the game folder. This should be the only file in the folder.

Changelog (Fixes):
-Endless night bug
-Moth P joining when visiting Cat Village
-Golem Princess Infiltration event available before waking her up
-Babs tutorial event

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
paid a lot choco dick but still cant get last 2 animation
You went at night and it was closed? That's...weird. If you still have an earlier version of the game, try transferring a save where you're inside her house to the newest version. And when it comes to paying for animations you haven't actually unlocked by playing, you only increase your odds of unlocking them by paying more. Save-scumming is your friend here.

Also, there are a few animations that aren't in the gallery. I think DogP's animation only plays at the end of her route, but I haven't tested that. My problem with the game isn't endless night, but endless day. I wanted SkeletonP to dominate the continent, but DesertP almost took over instead--even after I buffed every other army.

metroidthief

Mar 15, 2017
How do you do the Rock Smash!/Raise Affinity with Golems quest? Am I just supposed to bust rocks on the dungeon maps or am I supposed to be able to smash the ones on the world map?

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
Found the answer, Your INTelligence I put mine up to 5 so I don't know if the route will start with 4.
No. There is a strict rules for getting onto those nerdy hips:
1. You MUST pick up the Warm Ore.
2. You MUST not put even a single point into INT stat until DPII shows up and nukes you.
If you break a single one of those - say goodbye to icy bookworm for the whole playthrough.

After invitation you need to put your INT stat at 5 for proceeding further.

Reactions: Windwaker209

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Posted on 4chan:

v0.12.3

The 1st patch:

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes