Mod Cheat Mod RPGM Abandoned Princess & Conquest ~Enhanced~ [v1.02]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Owlkun

Jul 25, 2022
Every time I try to interact with Eldritch Princess with this mod my game freezes and I cant progress or go back, not too big of a deal but it's a little annoying.

DBB25

Oct 28, 2022
For some reason I can't extract the folder it says that there are no files in the .zip. I'm on Android using rar 0_19800101_234648_531.jpg

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
For some reason I can't extract the folder it says that there are no files in the .zip. I'm on Android using rar
There are no files in the zip atm, give it like a day or so and check back later Zanagets might have overlooked something or there was an error when packing.

DBB25

Oct 28, 2022
Could you add an option to see the kingdom lifeforce and an option to permanently show the in game time

Dec 12, 2021
the Q key nor control key opens the menu, i cant open it at all
I know you've already solved the problem, but just as a heads up for any future updates, whenever you install a new version of this patch, it doesn't seem like you need get rid of the old one(Or at least my 5 second test before I gotta go to work didn't need me to remove the old one), you just need to change screen in game, like entering/exiting a town or dungeon.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm this is not a cheat but is it possible to add patch so u can breed even ur child?? it kinda odd dat throw them to daycare and they will breed only there
also I suggest for add skill points to our character or anyone cheat.
In case it need for something else beside our character endunce

Last edited:

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
no clue sometimes I randomly crash when talking to people if I remove the patch I don't crash like if i try to take the progeny to my party or whatever its called instant crash or freezes forever

Reactions: piggt

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
no clue sometimes I randomly crash when talking to people if I remove the patch I don't crash like if i try to take the progeny to my party or whatever its called instant crash or freezes forever
yeah i'm having the same issue here

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote