LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Hmm......i like this kind of story, haha :love:. It just the character model not as attractive as the story ;) this is ruin my immersive imagination :LOL:. Everyting look plain except that little lewd mark on her look a bit better :devilish:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
You know what a good NTR game is (and thats coming from someone who loathes NTR)? The one where you can fight the cuckoldry. If you make a game (like Far Cry 4, where the bonus ending is achieved by not playing the game, though whats the point of that?), make sure the player has options. Being an NPC and effectively taking part in a slideshow isnt fun. Neither is being made a mockery of by the game, where the antagonist spits in the face of the protagonist (which is, from my experience with these, 99% of the time) constantly.

Theres only one game, full to the brim of NTR, that i have come across and enjoy - Artificial Academy 2 (maybe the first game had the same options, but i havent played it, so cant tell). Only in that game am i able to actively fight against getting cucked. I enjoy that more than i enjoy being insulted by *these* games/developers. OR! If i were into that, let it happen and... get cucked. Thats an option too.

Then again, maybe thats the problem? Maybe people enjoy someone blowing into their soup, thus making it cold for them to eat? Not enough pain in your lives? Taxes too low? Girlfriend/wife too loyal? Salary too high? What is it?
The first one is exactly what you're looking far. Sucks that the art is worse in that game. You can pretty much ruin the life of the NTR guy in various ways in the non cuck routes. its pretty refreshing to see actual consequences beyond the rapist psycho didn't get the girl

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote