McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Good game and all, however the ending has no Samantha!!

I would think the dev would throw in at least a single image with Samantha during the ending.

Just this little thing sort of thing makes the ending pretty bad. [not to mention what happens to moms boss]

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
content stops at right before the beach on the android version anyone have aa save file at the end of .8 so i can play that part

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
wierd but not bad
but only 2 scenes for Lina is a crime. Just like putting her in jail after first anal and just throwing in the talk that they started fucking regulary.

Feb 8, 2020
I really hope this isn't how the game is supposed to end. Honestly, I really liked it but it was building itself up and marketing itself towards a pregnancy fetish. I was expecting all of this to be the first "act" and the majority of the game play revolve around breeding and pregnancy. Having a quick cop out ending just seems like a rug pull. I mean, the whole story is an experimental fertility treatment causes a guy to have super sperm and impregnate all the women around him. How is a quick hospital scene the crescendo to that? I think the studio understood this as a problem and that's why they also announced a follow-up pregnancy content side story thing, but it really should be the main game. Just feels like they cut the whole thing short.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I really hope this isn't how the game is supposed to end. Honestly, I really liked it but it was building itself up and marketing itself towards a pregnancy fetish. I was expecting all of this to be the first "act" and the majority of the game play revolve around breeding and pregnancy. Having a quick cop out ending just seems like a rug pull. I mean, the whole story is an experimental fertility treatment causes a guy to have super sperm and impregnate all the women around him. How is a quick hospital scene the crescendo to that? I think the studio understood this as a problem and that's why they also announced a follow-up pregnancy content side story thing, but it really should be the main game. Just feels like they cut the whole thing short.

I agree, but also they had to switch artist like before the first episode was done, a lot of us were excited for Scarlett Ann doing the art, but then she backed out and the team had to get a new artist and redo a lot of the work, and they took the opportunity to also rewrite parts they didn't like.

The new art is great, albeit not Scarlett, I think a lot of us were excited to actually wrap up... vs dying mid production cycle... It's not like these guys were trying to release the next Cyberpunk 2077. I am excited about side content, but we'll see where that goes... I wanted more BE content for a fertility drug experiment. Pregnancy isn't my fantasy, but it makes booba big... So here we are...

Reactions: Mint-ER#

rzkr

May 22, 2021
guys this is my first time playing it and it looks like i have to play part 1 first is that a diffrent game than this?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
downloaded this game a few days back and already got to the part on the beach.....really hoping he gets to line all four of them up on their knees asses in the air and go down the line....but I bet I'm going to be disapointed.
Nice story just a little lacking in an actual 'game' as there are almost no choices (you just need to remember where to go for the next scene). Could have done with some more believable boobs (like Fiona's) but loving the jiggle on those butts and boobs when he's having sex. Nice graphics and all the women are really pretty.... though for me it would be Fiona

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So no pregnancy in the base game right?

Any word when this supposedly dlc will come out?
have you played the game?
two of the women have already said they are pregnant and it's almost certain that five others could be and there is another woman that is probably going to be thrown in the mix as well. Not sure how far in to the game I am though.
If you are after pregnancy sex, then I don't know as nobody is that far along yet

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
downloaded this game a few days back and already got to the part on the beach.....really hoping he gets to line all four of them up on their knees asses in the air and go down the line....but I bet I'm going to be disapointed.
Nice story just a little lacking in an actual 'game' as there are almost no choices (you just need to remember where to go for the next scene). Could have done with some more believable boobs (like Fiona's) but loving the jiggle on those butts and boobs when he's having sex. Nice graphics and all the women are really pretty.... though for me it would be Fiona
Now that is just funny, got at least 3 in the sand as I described.....nice!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
two of the women have already said they are pregnant and it's almost certain that five others could be and there is another woman that is probably going to be thrown in the mix as well. Not sure how far in to the game I am though.
If you are after pregnancy sex, then I don't know as nobody is that far along yet
Nope haven't played it yet. Thats why I am asking.

Also I am not talking about impregnation and the woman telling you that they are pregnant.
I was asking to know if there is actual content like visible pregnant bodys and yes even CGs for it.

There was talk about a possible DLC and sneek peeks of it from a earlier post that revolves around it, so thats why I was asking. I wanted to make sure if this content is in the base game or not. I will wait if not xD

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I believe he wanted more than just a "I am pregnant" line of dialog.

The game ends with "everyone is pregnant" dialog. the DLC will actually be pregnant interaction, where the girls are shown with bellies and have some pregnant sex with MC

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Like half of the game still not redrawn in the new art style. Does anyone know if this will be fixed in the next update, if there is one?

3.90 star(s) 107 Votes