Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
mind screenshot it out? i dont see it anywhere
It's not actually bottom corner as you normally would thought, but it's right corner of right couch's seat. Tiny blurred bit. I find it completely randomly, and it's pretty hard to find without hint for majority, good secret and greatest feature of game's story yet so far (and can't say i expected that). I like large breasts, and art is very nice and high quality. Mom and Naomi looks awesome. I do completely agree with others that this game needs much more bodies variety, and backstory with explanations of MC's sudden might and attractiveness for ladies (i don't mind Naomi becoming nympho addicted to MC at all, or mom being "lonely and hungry mom", but for others maybe?) + much slower build up\corruption. At least to be taken more seriously by me. Fetishes are to my liking so far, especially mom's breast milk and Heather+sis lesbo pair.

When and how to get mom scene?
I just clicked on dinner table at afternoon on weekend. I don't know requirements, but i don't think there are. It's repeatable too.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok to get heather panties:

1. click on right sofa in the naomi living room (corner of the seat not corner of the sofa)
2. trigger lesbo act in your sis room
3. go back there and get the panties
4. sleep and profit

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
ScarlettAnn is a legend. He/She may exagerate a bit in the boobs but i'm still a HUGE fun of his/her arts.
Can anyone link me or tell me the names of games that includes her arts ?

Reactions: Affream

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Hrm, after getting the wet dream sequence, I tried starting a new game and now I can't access the second scene for Naomi at all...I feel like I'm missing something rather obvious, but I'm not sure what it is.

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
i see ScarlettAnn's art, i press play. Keep it up guys.
Btw, more big titties, more love, just dont add some child like those japanese games.

Reactions: dunhill

loki98

Sep 13, 2017
i hope there is an option in the game regarding breast size since everyone have different taste regard to that.
sorry for my English ^_^

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
i hope there is an option in the game regarding breast size since everyone have different taste regard to that.
sorry for my English ^_^
Since, the art is drawn by hand. I'm going to have to say that would be impossible.

Reactions: loki98

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
i just did a quịck run. There nothing to say about the characters, i've already said that i like them. About the story, it's true that the naomi's scenes came too fast, i hope there will be more content to add before those scenes (like more peeping while in her house or she tries to seduce the MC but just little by little over 2 or 3 day) About the background, for me, i just like that there are titles on everything i can click more than just highlight them.
And u should do something to give the player hint about secret thing. That's all, thank for the game :D

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Just discovered this and really enjoyed it. Some people made a big deal about the huge boobs but they don't really bother me and I love the art style. Also really appreciate the option to turn off incest. So many games are fully based on incest and I'm starting to get tired of it and this is a nice change of pace to be able to choose if you want it or not. Want to point out though the animation of the secret sex scene looks a little rough and jerky to me. Might want to smooth out the way the MC moves, especially in the last part of the animation, it looks kind of weird as is. Otherwise I can't wait to see where this game goes, keep up the great work.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Will we be able to have a harem which I mean keep the girls for yourself or are we going to be force to share them?

Lucci

Sep 25, 2017
i don't like genre NTR. However, I like gerne rape. Can you help me with a scene in the game?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes