Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Primrose Dungeon 2 [v2.2.1] [Sunbath Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: Prototype v1.4

VR Hardware: Quest 2

Overview: It's VR!

Story: This is a tech demo. There are three sex poses and a small spanking sim included.

Gameplay: You can interact with a few touch points and increase/decrease the animation speed. That's about it.

Conclusion: Why 5 stars then? Because this is clearly labeled as a tech demo/prototype. The systems it displays are working well and that's about all you can expect from a tech demo. I will be very interested when this is turned into an actual game. I will be harsher if the actual game is completely lacking in story and has only limited interaction options however. Also, it should be noted that while this game is gorgeous, it is also a very hefty download for not much content. If you have slow internet I'd think twice about this one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ttm2

While there is no customisability (be it clothes or girl shape) and there are only three sex scenes (4 if you count in spanking), it's definitely the best looking game around (better than VAM and Fallen Doll).

Also decent interactivity.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kurbart

the best controls ive seen so far on a vr hentai game, totally looking forward to the future updates.

it has really good visuals

hands support

i really hope that other games follow in this path
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 645402

great models and interaction. the polys are pretty smooth and runs great on my headset. The controls feel natural. There's not much to do but what was there was an excellent pass time. not much content besides the girl but I take it this is just a demo based on the name.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deoxyribonucleic Acid

It's pretty bare-bones since it's just a tech demo, but the tech behind it is promising. The physics run well and appear accurate, and the visuals are really good. Biggest criticism is the lack of dynamic touching, as your hands can only really interact with certain pre-set points. The physically simulated fingers and toes are a very nice touch though, and the character idles are quite good.