• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN [Prime-Origins] Try out my 3d VN game sample. High Fantasy theme

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
This is my first attempt at a 3d visual novel game. To preference, this is just a sample test of the first 10 minutes or so in an effort to gain feedback and showcase the type of game I'm trying to create. The game will take place in a high fantasy setting (Monsters, demons, elves, angels, magic, etc). You will play as different/multiple characters (male and female) as you venture through the game. It will be mostly in the first person view but with some third person as well.

I'm trying to add elements of visual and controllable (to a degree base on decisions) cutscenes into the game. The story will change dramatically based on your decisions. Characters will evolve based on their actions and either succumb to the corruption of the world or rise above it. The game will also contain elements of narration mixed with character dialog. I know this is a short introduction to the game I'm looking at creating but any and all feedback is appreciated.

Elements I'm looking for feedback on:

Visuals (Cinematic and static)
Story
Narration + Dialog mix (How well does it fit together)
Game flow
Overall, would it be something you would like to play in the future?

Game Plot History/Overview:

As legend has it, two supreme beings (Racore and Vilheart) known as “Primes”, created this world. After its creation, they gave it life and watched over as its guardians. They watched as its inhabitants grew and coincided with one another. Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, and much more all sharing the abundance of natural resources.

Majestic creatures roamed the land of the dense wooded forests and wetlands. Crime was unheard of during this time. There was no need for laws, all species were good-hearted and strived to help one another and their world to the best of their abilities. After some unknown time, the two Primes grew tired of their ever-watching place above the world and began to desire more. A desire to live a mortal life in the world they created.

They descended to Prime, in turn stripping them of their immortality but their powers still remained intact. They lived out a long and fruitful life in the world they created, birthing 4 children along the way. Two boys and two girls. As the children grew, they began to show signs of supernatural powers, no doubt inherited from their parents.

They decided to train each child in the arts of the Prime and when they became of age, each was sent to 1 of the 4 quadrants to watch over Prime. Freis to the North, Keris to the East, Exodus to the South, and Maxodus to the West. For some time, everything seemed to be perfect. Racore and Vilheart lived a peaceful life together. Their children started their own lives while watching over their section of Prime, making sure everything stayed in order.

They would visit one another frequently. Nobody knows why or what led to it but Exodus murdered his brother Maxodus. As the legend goes, when a Prime takes the life of another Prime, they absorb their lifeforce. With his newfound strength, Exodus set forth and murdered his two sisters, Freis and Keris.”
With the life energy and power of all three of his siblings, Exodus set his sights on the last two Primes. His father Racore and mother Vilheart.”

Even with his newfound power, Exodus was no match for his parents. He fell before them and begged for mercy. Before Racore could end his son's life to ensure he would not wreak havoc over their world, Vilheart stopped him. She couldn't bear to see her last living child be slaughtered like an animal. Instead, she convinced her husband to imprison Exodos so that he may still live in a peaceful dream, for eternity. And so it was done.

Exodos was imprisoned in a pillar of magical ice in the center of Prime and there shall he lie for eternity. Slumbering peacefully in his dream world. Racore and Vilheart constructed a holy temple, naming it the Temple of the Primes. It’s main purpose was to teach anyone pure of heart, the ways of the Prime. To instill great power into those individuals so they could watch over their creations when they leave their world behind.”

This in turn created a bloodline of Primes that is still in circulation today. Thousands of years went by. Racore and Vilheart long dead after growing old and dying together. The once peaceful world of Prime, flourishing with giant waterfalls, dense forests, large meadows, and millions of different species is now just a story parents tell their children.

The world as it was once known is but another. There are still a few small areas where trees exist, mostly in the few elven cities that are left standing. The rest is a harsh environment. Long drawn-out deserts where there used to be meadows and fields. Boiling pits of lava where there were once thriving forests. Wetlands are now swamps of muck and poison. Most bodies of water are completely dried up. Murder, crime, and anarchy run rampant.

The majestic beasts and millions of species that once roamed the land are almost completely extinct. In their place are Orcs, Goblins, swamp beasts, and all-around evil and nasty creatures. They want nothing but to use the world for their own selfish wants and needs. “The Church” rose to power in the necessity to fight evil taking over the world. Great warriors dubbed Templars become their holy weapon, pushing back the forces of evil. In the beginning, it seemed like the church's intentions were pure. But over time, whispers began to circulate of an alternate agenda….

Planned Tags:

3d, anal sex, animated, bdsm, blackmail, cheating, corruption, fantasy, creampie, futa, group sex, handjob, interracial, lesbian, masturbation, milf, monster, mind control, multiple penetration, oral sex, slave, vaginal sex, titkuck, voyeurism.

(some of the listed tags will be optional. When you first start the game you will be given the option to turn off or on certain tags, for example, futa. If you don't like futa, turn it off and those scenes will be replaced in the game.

Game sample download below:

Victor_standing.png lilith close up.png bg sanctuary1.jpg Wonderer_Bedroom3_Camera.png Princess Verrona .jpg

Last edited:

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
visuals looks good, but this animation sequence(transitions) will add extra game weight, while only few people will appreciate it

story is nice, but people may go butthurt mode over killing succubus(like gore, violence even if it non shown), and people also don't like women in charge
why would professional hunter go inside deliberate trap even with serum/antidote

we have Victor(can we change name?) icon picture but no for Lilith, looks strange

before playing usually people looking for tags/previews(and planned tags) so good idea post some of them

more femdom always appreciated :geek:

Good luck with development!

LoveHurts look succubus and femdom :coffee:

Reactions: sidsan

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
visuals looks good, but this animation sequence(transitions) will add extra game weight, while only few people will appreciate it

story is nice, but people may go butthurt mode over killing succubus(like gore, violence even if it non shown), and people also don't like women in charge
why would professional hunter go inside deliberate trap even with serum/antidote

we have Victor(can we change name?) icon picture but no for Lilith, looks strange

before playing usually people looking for tags/previews(and planned tags) so good idea post some of them

"visuals looks good, but this animation sequence(transitions) will add extra game weight, while only few people will appreciate it."

This is the major part of my hangup. While I enjoy adding the visual transitions to add to the immersion off the game, it does eat up a lot of time. My fear is your exact thought. That it will be a lot of extra wasted effort as few will actually appreciate it.

"story is nice, but people may go butthurt mode over killing succubus(like gore, violence even if it non shown), and people also don't like women in charge"

As the story progresses you’ll learn she does not actually die BUT there will be death in the game. Nothing sexual-based. It’s a high fantasy theme but has some dark elements.

"why would professional hunter go inside deliberate trap even with serum/antidote"

He didn’t realize who he was dealing with until it was to late. He’s a bit of a cocky hunter who has hunted down succubi in the past.

"we have Victor(can we change name?) icon picture but no for Lilith, looks strange"

Yes, you will be able to change the names of any of the main characters you play. I was going back and forth with just having the icon for the characters that you are playing and when they speak or having it for everyone.

"before playing usually people looking for tags/previews(and planned tags) so good idea post some of them"

I’ll do that as well. Thanks for all your feedback. It’s much appreciated.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
no harem, incest, ntr, male domination = minus 95% fan base :sneaky:
something like "10 virgin moms harem" topic name and there would be over 100 comments :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: baloneysammich

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
no harem, incest, ntr, male domination = minus 95% fan base :sneaky:
something like "10 virgin moms harem" topic name and there would be over 100 comments :LOL:
So tired of all the Harem and Male domination games where there is no plot and you're just fucking everything and everyone. No soul to the games. No unique characters. NTR will probably be a tag but again, will be optional. You're 100% correct on the topic name haha

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Succubus and femdom you say? From what I've read on the thread there are some things that need fixed but I am going to keep an eye on this game.