• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP Complete Primal Sphere [Anmitsuya]

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
RJ227685_img_main.jpg
This story is fiction. The characters, names, place names, etc. that appear are fictitious and have nothing to do with real things.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

Ten years ago ... A girl was born in the Lacroix family.
She was named Sylvia and was carefully raised.
Such a girlfriend also grew up big, and finally the day of departure as a daughter of an aristocrat.
Noblesse oblige ... The noble must bear that duty.
She heads to Montrion to fulfill her responsibilities.
It is a young lady HRPG who confronts difficult adventures while undertaking the work of the guild.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-1
Developer: Anmitsuya
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.03
Language: English (MTL)

Translator note : This is full MTL and I don't play it yet. I edit all issues code over 1000 lines hope no crash.
If anyone found some crash just report me where last text thanks.
PS. ENG is not my language sry.

- I don't know how to edit JS file if someone can help translation JS file that will help a lot, thank for it : D

DOWNLOAD

Fixed some bugs download at attach files just overwrite data in www​

RJ227685_img_smp1.jpg RJ227685_img_smp2.jpg RJ227685_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
For anyone who has finished playing this game pls reply can clear this game with no crash. So I don't worry about it, thanks

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
For anyone who has finished playing this game pls reply can clear this game with no crash. So I don't worry about it, thanks
First of all thanks for translating this game, I can help you with the testing by playing the whole game, it may take some days to fully finish the game but I will be testing it.

A little update:

So far so good, after 2 hours of testing everything goes ok, 0 crashes and I only found a minor bug: the menu that tells you about your first parter (the one that takes the main character virginity) is blank even if you loose to some enemies that takes the virginity (like the werewolf boss of a rank C quest). But is nothing major.

I think you should request for this game to be put with the rest of the games, you can request that on this forum:
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

So it can appear on the game list and the "latest updates" sub forum. That way many people will find about this game and be able to play it.

Last edited:

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
First of all thanks for translating this game, I can help you with the testing by playing the whole game, it may take some days to fully finish the game but I will be testing it.

A little update:

So far so good, after 2 hours of testing everything goes ok, 0 crashes and I only found a minor bug: the menu that tells you about your first parter (the one that takes the main character virginity) is blank even if you loose to some enemies that takes the virginity (like the werewolf boss of a rank C quest). But is nothing major.

I think you should request for this game to be put with the rest of the games, you can request that on this forum:
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

So it can appear on the game list and the "latest updates" sub forum. That way many people will find about this game and be able to play it.
Thanks a lot man. I fixed that first partner will appear and some bugs

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks a lot man. I fixed that first partner will appear and some bugs
Thanks to you for making this awsome translation and now that your game went in to the "latest updates" subforum more people will know about you :)

Btw found another little bug although I dont mind it, when you go to the mayor house to "teach" his son (the shota) if you choose to "play doctor" there is an error that pop-up saying that you need more than 25 lewdness to do that but if you click accept on the box the game will continue as normal (but you will be able to have sex with him even at 0 lewdness. Other that that the game is perfect, im already near the end of it.

Reactions: rKnight

Diabloss

Aug 2, 2020
How i can prevent petrification?
Nice question. On some forum I found an answer "Seedy town, search at the end of a hidden path to the east. Buy the item that looks like a crescent moon."
But anyway, what is the Seedy town and how can I find hidden path?

Reactions: raijinz73