4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Mmccaw

Sep 7, 2019
People have said that this was a very good game and they can't see why they abandoned it. I have a different opinion it had potential, however the success of these games seems to revolve around the story and our ability to chose our own path not be forced in obvious directions. In other words the gamer should be able to chose if he wants to lick someone chocolate starfish or not, or if I want to spend my Honeymoon with complete strangers instead of my new bride. A good writer can obviously still keep the player on the overall desired path even when certain choices don't make it easy. Allowing women to grope you while next to your wife and on your honeymoon I dare say is something most real men would not do, but in this developers opinion we the gamer do not deserve a choice in the matter. Then like others have stated to abandon this game and start another will keep them from ever being one of the better game developers as the support will never be the same as it could have been for them. So good luck with your next effort but I don't think you'll get another chance from most players here.

Reactions: RancerSama

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
People have said that this was a very good game and they can't see why they abandoned it. I have a different opinion it had potential, however the success of these games seems to revolve around the story and our ability to chose our own path not be forced in obvious directions. In other words the gamer should be able to chose if he wants to lick someone chocolate starfish or not, or if I want to spend my Honeymoon with complete strangers instead of my new bride. A good writer can obviously still keep the player on the overall desired path even when certain choices don't make it easy. Allowing women to grope you while next to your wife and on your honeymoon I dare say is something most real men would not do, but in this developers opinion we the gamer do not deserve a choice in the matter. Then like others have stated to abandon this game and start another will keep them from ever being one of the better game developers as the support will never be the same as it could have been for them. So good luck with your next effort but I don't think you'll get another chance from most players here.

It's been a while, but I really enjoyed the triangle between the MC, the wife, and the Asian girl on this one... it was the highest point of this game for me. I think there was a "faithful husband" path, but yeah, I don't think the game was geared towards that... and the scenes with the mother and sister were completely filler and unnecessary.

Great game, no... but yeah, it had potential. Shame that the dev isn't a nice guy and it's now digging his own grave...

ybz

Jul 6, 2021
it's a shame that dev abandoned this project, this game would really have an extremely bright future, the story really hooks you and leaves you wanting more!

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
This game could've been the best game out there. One of the games that does not have shit story telling. I don't like the all "back at home" high school girls arc but still an amazing project. Don't understand why he abondon as he could've make good buck

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This game could've been the best game out there. One of the games that does not have shit story telling. I don't like the all "back at home" high school girls arc but still an amazing project. Don't understand why he abondon as he could've make good buck
apparently thats why he abandoned it. because he wasnt making a good buck.

not sure how his other game is doing.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
apparently thats why he abandoned it. because he wasnt making a good buck.

not sure how his other game is doing.
That's the problem isn't it. You're basically taking a massive hit in terms to effort in to any monetary value out to begin with. If it doesn't pick up then you're left asking if it's worth it?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When are you adding more chapters to the game? Just got into it and no more content.
Try never. This game has been abandoned, and the developers have shifted their energies into a new game, Heir Apparent. Why? Because they weren't making enough money off of this one. It remains to be seen whether this new game will fare any better. I refuse to play it, because I will not commit any of my time to a game where the developers are not committed to anything but making money off it, and will drop it at the first sign they aren't. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for developers profiting from their work. I just want them to make a plan for a game and stick to it. If they don't, I'm out.

thediabetic

Aug 20, 2020
FYI to the developer. If you are in it for the profit. Your best bet is to at least finish current products so the consumer knows the amount of commitment you have. Despite me being on f95. I generally support developers who make games I love. Yet, even if your new project is my flavor of the month. I won't be supporting you. Milfy City vibes all over the place here.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Yeah, devs gotta drop those mystic bs behind. They cannot writhe those as good as they think therefore they might as well drop it all together. Big gaming compaines already doing it. Focus on the kinky shit for god sakes.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes