4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Oh, yes... Just found another great storyteller. The story is an absolute joy to read. I sense a hint of paranormal?
Another admirable thing: really nicely done male models - something you don't see so often.

My only (minor) complaint would be Meghan's weird facial expressions in some scenes and that hideous makeup - I mean, not even cheap whore would choose that combo. Unless there is a story reason for that?

This game could be a masterpiece. I wish great success to the developer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I get some Gone Girl vibes ... MC has the nymph of everybody else's dreams, goes fling route only to realize the only way is ... deeper inside his nymph ... gotta do the extra mile yourself to keep everybody else's fantasy on your arm.
Could also be Unforgettable about the fight for MC. We'll see.

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Is there an eta on the next update? I apologize if I sound impatient, this is just one of the the most promising games I have seen so far, good writing, sexy characters with realistic proportions, really interested in this one!

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Is there an eta on the next update? I apologize if I sound impatient, this is just one of the the most promising games I have seen so far, good writing, sexy characters with realistic proportions, really interested in this one!
The dev stated on his Patreon page that he's hoping to have it ready by the end of this month or first half of March by the latest.

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

Fu321d

Oct 6, 2018
Umm what's new? i have the 0.02 version but it ends like last time where his mom tells him to get the fuck out of there in his dream wtf?

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Umm what's new? i have the 0.02 version but it ends like last time where his mom tells him to get the fuck out of there in his dream wtf?
The incest patch is for the previous version. That would be my guess. Re-install it.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
That Hannah Model is great, I wish your Sister would had that Model. The Sister has a Face that looks pretty old.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I still love this, although it feels a little all over the place for now. Trying desperately to give away the wife, to anyone! :D

Reactions: Akamari
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes