• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Priestess Lust [Demo] [Lynxt]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3150590

Short demo. Remembers me of The Agnietta. In order to escape from monsters, you need to press the left and right arrows on your keyboard. The game lacks a map, so be aware that you need to explore the rooms in order to find coloured keys that will enable you to open their respective doors. Some doors are hidden in the middle of a room: pay attention to the little arrows that appear on the bottom of the screen. There are 2 levels, if you get captured you will be sent to the room A of the respective level. The game lacks a map, gallery, saves and checkpoints, and the Voice Acting is not that good. In any case, it is very stimulating due to the extremely sexy MC and great animations/art.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

marmosets

Fun little demo of what's to come. You're a babe with fat tits trying to escape a goblin dungeon. You have no fighting ability whatsoever, so you have to pretend to be a chained sex slave while goblins walk by. (Fun easter egg if you stay in chains too long!)

The MC is sexy and the sprite-based poundings she gets are hot. You know what happens in a goblin dungeon, right? Girls be gobblin' all them dicks.
    The gameplay is mildly challenging, but needs some checkpoints.
    If the creator keeps tending toward easter eggs like he's doing, this game could have some rewarding replay value. Time will tell!

Can't wait to see more.

Verdict: Good

[Rating system: it's either good or bad.]
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Joe Brass

Such high hopes for a demo! Hopefully this one gets updated.

Though the gameplay is very similar to the idea of Unholy Jail (Which I don't mind) I do love the art! I think the game it worth a try.
    For a Demo, I actually expected less content, even if it's not a lot. Still worth a shot and can't wait to see where it goes! (If it goes ;-;)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Wake

Reviewing the demo with high hopes for the full release!

It takes a lot of effort to make pixel art this good. The main character is extremely sexy and the animations are wonderful! Gameplay itself is straightforward: do not get attacked by the enemies or you get rewarded with a CG and sent back to the start-- though thankfully with any keys you had on you. I imagine the full release will have plentiful checkpoints, though the demo only has one. High hopes!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

The pixel art is good, but the game it's nothing special.
    Is a stealth puzzle game where you must escape this prison guarded by monsters.
    You only have a stamina bar that's your HP, and the caracter can only walk. She can walk at the same speed of the monsters but you cannot dodge the enemy unless when you pretend to be in chain, but you cannot use the chain to escape monsters who are following you or you cannot stay in chain too long or for some reason she decide to give up.
    The only keys items you can pick are keys, so most of the time you end up moving back and forward to find the key and the door(there are a lot of dead ends). If your stamina is going to 0 you end up with a sex scene and moved back to the checkpoint room.
    The worst part of the demo is the sewers part for the illumination. The tentacles monsters are hidden in the darkness meaning or you have a good reflex or a good monitor because most of the time you end up falling in one of them.
    Overall is nothing special.
    But it's only 52MB
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1017199

Demo build

Not too great not too bad.
    Simple side scrolling mechanics.
    Good pixel art style and animations.

Decent demo and is clear on what the devs intend it to be.

There really is nothing else to say so keystrokes keystrokes keystrokes