VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Pretty Woman [v0.2] [Hakunak]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BangB420

The character model is very sexy! Her big dark nipples are amazing. The wife is very much a whore which i like. There are different paths with different scenes mixed into them. Overall a fun game, can't wait for more updates :love:
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kuraiken

Rough but has potential.

The game starts as a NTR game but falls more into the category of a cheating game, since the wife quickly becomes the protagonist and viewpoint character. I've got no problems with that, but some people that pursue a "pure" NTR fetish might dislike that.

Overall, the graphics are pretty decent given the limitations of the art assets and it features simple 3D animations. The sound is limited to just a background track but given how often games do not have any sounds, that's at least something.

The story is pretty straightforward and simple - a man encourages his wife to be a bit more liberal and she begins to take increasingly greater liberties.

While v0.1 had not even a single sex scene, the v0.2 update features quite a few of them that are quite decent for a beginner.
    Given the passion of the developer and the content of the v0.2 patch, I don't think downrate reviews that sink the thread are the right way to go about. This game isn't "good" yet, but it has promise if the developer decides to put in the effort & learn to polish content.

A couple of improvements:
    - Since the game is marked as NTR, a consideration that might be worthwhile is whether some scenes could be shown through the eyes of the protagonist as an alternative option (e.g. letting the player decide whether to follow the wife and have her as protagonist - or her husband)

- Sex scenes should give more consideration to tension and payoff. Sex scenes are small narrative arcs and should build up excitement, make the player wonder how far they will go & what will happen, and then deliver the payoff. A crucial detail that a lot of developers use is that the climax is anticipated (brief image & story beat before the orgasm), deliviered (climax image & story beat), and then gets a moment to linger. (image after the climax, show the characters emotions, how they feel about what happened)
    This creates more satisfying sex scenes.

- Pick a couple sound tracks that are freely available online and use them. Show the mood of scenes without sexual tension by using appropriate tracks, then switch to sensual or oppressive or passionate tracks as sex scenes set in, use faster tracks for the escalation. Try it out with a test scene!
    Using music to highlight moments in sex scenes & deliver the correct emotion/mood can vastly increase the quality of a scene.

Best wishes for the dev, don't get discouraged!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Muramasa0

v0.2 Review
    (While this is version is named like that, it's actually the fourth release.)

Visuals
    The thing with this kind of generic 3D character is that, once you saw them once, you saw them all and for good. For me, it's a plus, cause I really like the style, but only for females, since males always look like a buggy character from a 90s game.
    Same goes for the scenarios, which are the generic and standard maps you saw a million times already.

Audio
    There's none, of any kind.

Story
    While it is advertised as a NTR game, there's really not much that NTR at all as it is right now. The husband is dumb and actually enjoys being cucked, and that's supposed to be the actual main route of the story, which goes against what's posted on the OP.
    In addition, the character which whom the wife cheats are plain and shy, and the wife is not sure of cheating either, turning the sex scenes into something ripped from an anime romcom. This, plus the bad translation, make it look like a parody instead of the hot story that's advertised.

Gameplay
    The UI is kinda buggy and it's really really plain, it's hard to tell who's talking cause there's no good differentiation between texts, and the character talking is, way more than it should, the one that's not being showed in screen.
    About the game itself, there's like 2 sex scenes which are really short and, because of all the problems I mentioned s far, you don;t even enjoy them.

Final words.
    There's a lot of potential here, but definitely needs A LOT of really hard work, time and effort to turn into something that's actually decent. That means wait for several (and I mean it) other updates before trying it out.
    As it is right now, definitely skip it.