3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
Can we get 7thdream's other games on this website? Or does anyone know where I can find their other games? I remember they made 1 game about Tifa and Sakura had 2-3 games on her own + a fighting game?

Reactions: tiehierf
Sep 13, 2020
Can we get 7thdream's other games on this website? Or does anyone know where I can find their other games? I remember they made 1 game about Tifa and Sakura had 2-3 games on her own + a fighting game?
I searched f95 here but can't find any games/video made by 7thdream except very small game 'custom girl fight'... guess 7thdream games have heavy illegal contents and it ruins the policy of here

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Is the game bugged and just locks you into Hard mode r is it a translation error that the saves say "(Hard)".

edit: also how on Earth do you even fight those crystal things? Took like 20 orcs to kill one on the level they first appeared and on chapter 3 they just

Last edited:

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
Is there any other games like this? Demonion -Maou no Chika Yousai- looks good but sadly is not translated

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
put that in your >> data / user<< i modified some text inside to unlock full gallery and endless mode but do play the game for the story its really fun :) ( aside from bridge mission)

gallery save < for quick search
Unlocks endless mode, doesn't unlock anything in the gallery

Arutha103

Jan 2, 2018
the save file for PWMC is easy to modify, make the save(do first mission or edit the data? file) memory evades me. then its true or false on the scenes and endless mode unlocker

Arutha103

Jan 2, 2018
they went under due to plagerism lawsuits. look at the female warrior in this and think of a japanese series shes from.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i like the animations in this and wish i could find the old version unenhanced as well.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes