3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Blade1301

Mar 15, 2018
Ah I remember this little Gem. Wonder if it still plays as I remember... Time to find out.

pepertje

Aug 1, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or an exploit for easy wins, but if you don't move the demon guy when the round starts, he doesn't get hurt and you can clear out the map of souls until your goons accidentally attack the stack that's formed at the top.

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
does somebody have uncensored mode for this game, i played it long time ago, and would love to play it again

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have a full save or CG rip collection? I like the art in this game but I can't play pixel graphics games.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
so I was thinking "how about playing this gem again" and I had no idea why the game deny to load my story, the path is full English, the story editor says "the story's activated" yet the game says "current active story: none", I think I need to put it in some specific folder but no clue.
NEED SOME HELP.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Anyone know what the variables in the .dat file are for the amount of digs or the time you have before enemies start?

TokiFantasia

Dec 31, 2018
so I was thinking "how about playing this gem again" and I had no idea why the game deny to load my story, the path is full English, the story editor says "the story's activated" yet the game says "current active story: none", I think I need to put it in some specific folder but no clue.
NEED SOME HELP.
I figured it out: you need to add an empty folder called "ActivedMap" in the game folder (the same one with Game.exe, GPU.exe, etc.) The game will write to this folder when you hit active map in the story editor.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
I figured it out: you need to add an empty folder called "ActivedMap" in the game folder (the same one with Game.exe, GPU.exe, etc.) The game will write to this folder when you hit active map in the story editor.
Thanks man, work like a charm.

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
is there any way to cheat the game or a way to glitch money
After messing around with the files for abit I figured out how!

TO GET MAX MONEY/SLAVES/ETC DO THE FOLLOWING:
MAKE SURE U HAVE A SAVED GAME FIRST

1) Go to your game files
2) Look for a file named "data" [TO BE CLEAR NOT THE ONE IN 'fscommand']
3) Look for file named "data1" [This is your save file]
4) Right-Click on that file
5) Choose 'open with'
6) Choose either one of these -> "Notepad" or "Notepad++"

MONEY) You should see "money=" set that to however you want
SLAVES) Scroll all the way to the right and look for "slaves1/slaves2/slaves3" set those to however many you want

EXTRA) if you want to play the game normally but find it too hard to get the money, look for "difn" and set that to a high number, this is the number used to increase how much money you earn.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
1) Le jeu a une qualité et une résolution inférieures à celles des captures d'écran.
2) Est-il possible de censurer le jeu?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes