• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Johnson_Carl

Jun 30, 2019
Is there a patch to replace the word "college" with "school"? That shit ain't fooling me it's clearly a regular high school and calling it college takes my immersion away. I tried getting the patch from their website but it kept redirecting me to the steam store page.

Reactions: archmancer8

Johnson_Carl

Jun 30, 2019
1.03 has all the content, other versions have content removed in one way or another
Do you still have the file? In your link it said the file is no longer there. Also in your game, do they still call it college or is it changed? Also what about the missing shota content?

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Do you still have the file? In your link it said the file is no longer there. Also in your game, do they still call it college or is it changed? Also what about the missing shota content?
The file on the front page labeled as v1.03 is the same file I was talking about in my post, the thread was updated with the links. It's been a little while since I played it, but I believe it is still called a college. However, the shota content is restored, meaning the cgs are all there and the dialogue reflects that the kid is a shota.

I believe this was one of Kagura's earliest projects, and at the time Steam was being inconsistent and weird about what they allowed on their store. So Kagura censored and removed some stuff before release, and what's worse is they didn't release a statement that they did. That censored version is one of the other downloads on the front page of this thread. They later restored the content after backlash, hence the v1.03. I actually found a tweet talking about it after some quick googling.

Johnson_Carl

Jun 30, 2019
The file on the front page labeled as v1.03 is the same file I was talking about in my post, the thread was updated with the links. It's been a little while since I played it, but I believe it is still called a college. However, the shota content is restored, meaning the cgs are all there and the dialogue reflects that the kid is a shota.

I believe this was one of Kagura's earliest projects, and at the time Steam was being inconsistent and weird about what they allowed on their store. So Kagura censored and removed some stuff before release, and what's worse is they didn't release a statement that they did. That censored version is one of the other downloads on the front page of this thread. They later restored the content after backlash, hence the v1.03. I actually found a tweet talking about it after some quick googling.
Oh wow I didn't even realized this game came out in 2018 and KG was just starting. I was in first year highschool then now I feel really old. Anyway, ashamed that it's still called college and there's no way to fix it, so somehow I gotta make myself see the word "college" as "school". But at least they'll refer to the shouta as shouta, I thought I had to see a man child in the making, saying they're older than they seem. Thank you for responding man (y)(y)

Reactions: archmancer8

ZerOo

Apr 5, 2018
I made a trainer a while back.
Open it after you open the game as it will auto hook to the game.

The CETrainer archive, requires cheat engine.
The EXE archive, is a standalone trainer.

Cheat engine, is required to run it.
View attachment 205209
help me please, the cheat does not connect automatically with the game

okillgetoffyourlawn

Jul 15, 2020
I've seen some videos online where the sex scenes in the game are animated, anyone know how to enable it in game? I can't find an option

Edit: Nvm think I found it:

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
Can someone please reupload animation for the game? Because it has been removed.
How can we enable in-game animation?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I've seen some videos online where the sex scenes in the game are animated, anyone know how to enable it in game? I can't find an option

Edit: Nvm think I found it:
Can someone please reupload animation for the game? Because it has been removed.
How can we enable in-game animation?
Theres no animations for the game, only a motion anime which is a hentai video

• Love
Reactions: tomoshi2

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
Theres no animations for the game, only a motion anime which is a hentai video
Thank you very much for the answer, so: there is animation for President Yukino, but that exists only as a separate video and not in the game. Ok!
Moreover, I think its only and exclusive version is censored

Last edited:
Reactions: Aziien

ToxShadows

Apr 19, 2020
Just got the game on Steam yesterday, and everything was fine, but now whenever an H scene happens, the message log keeps popping up, and pressing "A" only removes it for a split of a second before popping up again... Anyone knows how to fix that?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes