• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pregnancy! The Dreamer’s Life – Can You Get 1000+ Girls Pregnant [YUUEI STUDIO]

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
fine guess i have to do it my self ...game runs on rpg maker eng right?
Engine isn't RPGM. as best as I can gather it is a custom engine as the file structure doesn't match up with any engine I am familiar with. Custom engines are very difficult to translate unless you have free access to all files used for the script. even then it is a pain in the ass not many people are going to want to deal with.

Reactions: Tunak23

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
+1

Wow this request has been around for a long time, nevertheless hopefully an experienced translator can get us out of this dreadful waiting.

Reactions: NitroSM

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Instead of those useless +1 , better head over to and make your vote count.
Visit the requests channel and react with heart emoji to bump up the projects that you want to see TLed.
3 projects with most hearts will become candidates for subscribers on Patreon to vote.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
Instead of those useless +1 , better head over to and make your vote count.
Visit the requests channel and react with heart emoji to bump up the projects that you want to see TLed.
3 projects with most hearts will become candidates for subscribers on Patreon to vote.
bro really called our messages useless and then plugs his patreon and discord so we can uselessly do the same thing there. :HideThePain:

anyway, +1
This game looks like it could interesting