Recommending Pregnancy Games List

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
So for those that like goblin preg and birth with fem protagonist, check out Goblin Conquista. It is only available on wishlist pages atm, but someone did a great translation in the thread. You have to manually patch it, which can take some time if you're using a mobile device. Still, the art is great and the story is hot.

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Love & Sex Second Base
The ability to create a harem of impregnated girls in the big city? That's a yes from me! Knock up nearly all the girls and maybe thrown a leash on them for good measure. The game has put real effort in adding pregnancy to all the sex scenes and in game dialogue.
This was the perfect game for me. Harem with tons of girls that got pregnant, where they stayed pregnant for as much as I wanted (no forced birth). The dialogue talked about their pregnancy, their art changed to a visibly pregnant belly, and even the sex scenes showed them being pregnant.

Are there more examples similar to it? I just want the girls to stay pregnant for as much of the game as possible and for the art and dialogue to revolve around it.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Can anyone recommend games like Love & Sex: Second Base? With the possibility of creating a harem of impregnated girls.

Nyxie

Apr 27, 2020
Don't mind me. Just going to save this list somewhere else. Also, I'm adding some games as well.

Sisterly Lust
You can impregnate a LOT. While some only show up on the ending "You are winner" page, there are play sections with your family and close friends while pregnant.

Hazumi and Pregnation
Play as a prostitute that gets impregnated by her clients, and give the child to the state (something something Japan declining birthrates). The belly/breasts/hips grow with the passing of time, and you can even give birth while having sex.

(edited links)
I'm gonna look into the second game! I only like hentai games (so they need an anime art style) so this is definitely up my alley~.

Esber

Oct 19, 2023
You all forgot RAI7(With PUK) to fill every galaxy...no ..
Universe with only yur Childrens, when yur char die play as one of its boy and (damn i like incest mother+son, a milv hunter i am) to breed with many womans even his own mom
If it was so, how I supposed to do installing (complete)english version that I have trouble getting links from(based from main comment section of same game).

P.S. , im neither hard-core (adult)gamer nor programmers(files and code stuffs) know how to work its 'mod' installing process.

Lustivers

May 8, 2024
Thanks all of you for this great proposition. Pregnancy in video game is so much underate but really cool !