Mod Ren'Py Powers That Be Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The missing gallery scenes don't unlock, and I'm not sure how to bring up the cheats for points.
I had it pop up a single time, but when I scrolled back it wasn't there anymore. Is there a button I need to press to make it visible?

Edit: Not sure what I did, but the cheat popped up and stayed until I reloaded. then it vanished again.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just played this for the first time

Have to say interesting game

Seems like alot have super powers and they strating to figure that out slowly

Will definatly keep a eye on this

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Can't unlock the ? in the gallery.
The missing gallery scenes don't unlock, and I'm not sure how to bring up the cheats for points.
I had it pop up a single time, but when I scrolled back it wasn't there anymore. Is there a button I need to press to make it visible?

Edit: Not sure what I did, but the cheat popped up and stayed until I reloaded. then it vanished again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of the gallery codes changed, so it probably broke the unlock. I only took a quick look at the new code, and it seemed like the unlock would still work, I'll take another look at it when I get the chance.

ssj782 not sure what could be causing that issue for you. I tried duplicating by doing the same steps you described a few times but never lost the cheats button. The cheats button is a separate screen, and I did not add a key toggle for it. I may move it to the quick menu in the next update.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
ssj782 not sure what could be causing that issue for you. I tried duplicating by doing the same steps you described a few times but never lost the cheats button. The cheats button is a separate screen, and I did not add a key toggle for it. I may move it to the quick menu in the next update.
It must have had something to do with my saves. I deleted the saves and had the same issue, but when I deleted the wwhole folder it went away. I just had to re-do my game. Didn't take long, considering how short it currently is.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
It must have had something to do with my saves. I deleted the saves and had the same issue, but when I deleted the wwhole folder it went away. I just had to re-do my game. Didn't take long, considering how short it currently is.
sucks you had to restart. I'll take a better look at my code later, see if I missed something that might have caused it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Android port of Powers That Be v0.48 with ShaddyModda walk-through mod (and incest patch)
Usual gestures etc
Alternative saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions!

Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.48

Last edited: