EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
"Powers of Eldritch" Is a Lovecraftian novel filled with mystery and magic,
you play as a main protagonist who is suddenly wrapped in chaos, sex and romance.

The story begins with a troubled young person (you), who through series of strange visions and dreadful encounters acquires not only weird and mighty abilities but grave responsibilities and discovers new ways of expressing his/her sexuality.
Warning: The novel is full with non-straight content.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-30
Developer: AshleyTheGothGirl -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - Torrent
Mac: - - -
Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
COMPRESSED

Special thanks to: Saint Blackmoor (Proofreading and more)

Aftersexshock.png clairereqtwo.jpg clgatheleven.jpg phtdildothree.jpg barbj2.png ritualsextwo.jpg imgfbtt.png irisfire.jpg cthdrm.jpg

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
"acquires not only weird and mighty abilities but grave responsibilities and discovers new ways of expressing his/her sexuality." MC's got a jizz fountain wiener or he's become a Francis Bacon of cum shots

Reactions: Sesinho
Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations and good luck with the game, really like the look of this and has me looking forward to seeing a bit more content. :love:(y)

dsfsg91

Feb 2, 2022

Does this mean there is zero straight content or just very little of it?

I am one of these Mix-everything enjoyers. Even hand-holding .

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
idk but this feels a bit hidden away in the dev notes there. not sure if you're talking about some eldritch beings or whatnot, but if this includes gay and/or lesbian content, then you shoud probably add those tags to the game. and as for a raping cthulhu you may want to add monster (or something) as tag.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Okay I am potentially quite interested in this but I just want to be sure before I commit and delve in, Cthulhu is NOT the ultimate big bad in this right?

Because not only is that fucker overused, he is frequently misused.

Cthulhu canonically is not even close to being the leader of or or the greatest of the Great Old Ones, he is their cousin and as such can only barely see them. He is considered to be their high priest at best.

Nyarlathotep, Yog-Sothoth, and arguably Azathoth are the unholy trinity of darkness, knowledge and corruption. Cthulhu is just their comatose, warmongering bitchboy.

WechaMings

Oct 13, 2019
Cthulhu canonically is not even close to being the leader of or or the greatest of the Great Old Ones, he is their cousin and as such can only barely see them. He is considered to be their high priest at best.
Just one little mistake I have to correct because I'm your annoying neighbourly lore lover: Cthulhu is, in fact the greatest of the Great Old Ones, as among them he is known as High Priest, and they are his "people", (not sure if they're actual family, been a while). The other, more powerful Gods you talked about, his distant "cousins", are called Outer Gods.
Everything you said is technically correct, but Big C is no smuck, especially compared to mortals and their puny weapons.

Ashley TheGothGirl

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
Okay I am potentially quite interested in this but I just want to be sure before I commit and delve in, Cthulhu is NOT the ultimate big bad in this right?

Because not only is that fucker overused, he is frequently misused.

Nyarlathotep, Yog-Sothoth, and arguably Azathoth are the unholy trinity of darkness, knowledge and corruption. Cthulhu is just their comatose, warmongering bitchboy.
Most of the lore in this novel is made from scratch and only inspired by Lovecraft and few other great writers, answering your question, there is no ONE big bad guy at all, sadly for Lovecraft fans the whole Lovecraftian shenanigans really begin in chapter 2 and 3, they are mostly done in my head, only thing left is to put it in text and on your screens.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes