XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
I love the save update...
but I don't quite like the autosave(?) one...

I don't know it is a bug or not but I often do the naughty stuff so after I conquer the whole world and get captured (by the anubis) you can't do that scene again

also I think trading will improve relation

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
great potential

dev should start a patreon, make money off this while developing it further

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
i cant rally soldiers when i am in the deserts citys , its normal ?
Yes, this is normal. You need to be in a friendly (or conquered) territory to rally soldiers. If you're just visiting and haven't invaded them, you won't be able to rally until you head back to a friendly (or conquered) territory.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone know how to get this scene?

Last edited:

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
Yes, this is normal. You need to be in a friendly (or conquered) territory to rally soldiers. If you're just visiting and haven't invaded them, you won't be able to rally until you head back to a friendly (or conquered) territory.
i tried, even if i conquer or buy the territory , it say, must be present to rally soldiers, but i am in the city

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
i tried, even if i conquer or buy the territory , it say, must be present to rally soldiers, but i am in the city
If you are in the city, than you can only rally soldiers in the city. If you are trying to rally soldiers in an adjacent territory, move your character to that territory first, then rally the soldiers.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Please somebody porrt it on androiddd this really great preggo games!
Sadly the preggo-ness of this game is like 2/10.
Better preg games:
1. Strive for power
2. Free cities pregmod
3. Violated Heroine
4. CoC
5. Hazumi and the Pregnation

Reactions: dimskii77
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes