• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah to each their own I'm definitely not a harem purist psychopath, but this comment section is real uncomfortable for me. Seems like it's only populated with the NTR path fans.
Previously, there was more controversy between NTR fans and anti-NTR fans... I’m sure that anti-NTR fans not belonged to the fanaticism of the harem, they are all just whiners who take everything close to the heart...
now, as you noticed, in recent years they have been quiet and resigned , and here most everyone knows that there are a lot of fans of the NTR path, but that’s okay...

as you said to each their own, I’m not really a fan of the NTR either, but this game created very well in terms of bad endings and good funny plots, especially when we, as the main character, will have to prevent bad decisions

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Some of the sig gifs are rough though... I tend to ignore them in this thread.

Whereas in other threads I look at them for other game recommendations.
I got a clever Idea from another User that I'm using. Use your Adblocker to block those specific sigs that you don't wanna see.:WeSmart::WeSmart:
Worked for me at least

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Please no more missionary! might as well name Ch12 - Missionary Accomplished, like damn.
Sorry I used the word missionary. I'm not even sure it still counts as missionary during a DP. Next time I'll just draw a diagram in MS Paint for god's sake.

Speaking of boring ideas, I'm quite disappointed in the winner of the wallpaper vote today. It even includes missionary. :sleep:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Previously, there was more controversy between NTR fans and anti-NTR fans... I’m sure that anti-NTR fans not belonged to the fanaticism of the harem, they are all just whiners who take everything close to the heart...
now, as you noticed, in recent years they have been quiet and resigned , and here most everyone knows that there are a lot of fans of the NTR path, but that’s okay...

as you said to each their own, I’m not really a fan of the NTR either, but this game created very well in terms of bad endings and good funny plots, especially when we, as the main character, will have to prevent bad decisions
Huh what's the matter with you broda? Just so you know the "controversy" is still there, but just settled down, it's waiting for someone like you to stire it. By now you should be well aware of the fact that optional ntr never goes without controversy.

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Yeah to each their own I'm definitely not a harem purist psychopath, but this comment section is real uncomfortable for me. Seems like it's only populated with the NTR path fans.
Don't forget about them not respecting non ntr fans and spoilering all these filthy suggestions.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Huh what's the matter with you broda? Just so you know the "controversy" is still there, but just settled down, it's waiting for someone like you to stire it. By now you should be well aware of the fact that optional ntr never goes without controversy.
I didn’t understand anything, but okay.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

They're only quite and resigned because they're forced to be, after everyone got tired of them coming into game threads that clearly had an NTR tag and the mods were forced to intervene. That's why alot of games with NTR have a warning now that it's there and either deal or be prepared to have your posts deleted.

I'm going to add an addendum to my statement in where I'm referring to the loud ones , because not all anti-NTR fans are like that .

Alzaro

May 10, 2022
So I was subscribed to the patreon with the $20/month tier. The renew date was like ten days away. My bank sent me a new card since my bank detected fraud, so if any charges tried to go through it wouldn't go through. So while I'm waiting for my new card to arrive in 5 business days I cancel all my subscriptions. I think to myself I'll just reactivate when the new card arrives, plus I have ten days left the card will arrive before then. I cancel the patreon, then I lose access to see the posts & discord. Why does patreon do that I should have had 10 more days to see content?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Don't forget about them not respecting non ntr fans and spoilering all these filthy suggestions.
I have given up, it's no point arguing here. :KEK:

saying something about NTR will upset people, because more of the patreon base for this game is NTR, not sure after chapter 10,11 and 12 why the vanilla fans are still subbed to the patreon, but it's their money.

I may make some fan-made renders/animations for Ophelia/Sterling in the future because clearly the story with them between chapter 11 and 12 is rushed and does no justice to the vanilla crowd, there are bad ends with Ophelia and other characters but for vanilla it's just rushed 3somes.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
So I was subscribed to the patreon with the $20/month tier. The renew date was like ten days away. My bank sent me a new card since my bank detected fraud, so if any charges tried to go through it wouldn't go through. So while I'm waiting for my new card to arrive in 5 business days I cancel all my subscriptions. I think to myself I'll just reactivate when the new card arrives, plus I have ten days left the card will arrive before then. I cancel the patreon, then I lose access to see the posts & discord. Why does patreon do that I should have had 10 more days to see content?
Most subscription services do this to try and juice you. It makes people wait to end their subscription just before the next charge but then they forget and get charged another month

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Maybe because the NTR is an optional sideshow that isn't the focus of the story.
The vanilla scenes & story progression with Ophelia + thread enthusiasm + patreon polls say a different story altogether. It's vanilla canon story sure the OP says so too, but it has taken a backseat in these past updates. Also I don't know whether it was a honest mistake or something but you didn't quote the whole sentence which I wrote before the vanilla fans still being subbed to him.. just quoting it here 'saying something about NTR will upset people, because more of the patreon base for this game is NTR'

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
The vanilla scenes & story progression with Ophelia + thread enthusiasm + patreon polls say a different story altogether. It's vanilla canon story sure the OP says so too, but it has taken a backseat in these past updates. Also I don't know whether it was a honest mistake or something but you didn't quote the whole sentence which I wrote before the vanilla fans still being subbed to him.. just quoting it here 'saying something about NTR will upset people, because more of the patreon base for this game is NTR'
2 out of the 3 Last Chance Poll winners have been vanilla, no one has even suggested Hunter content. People have been enthused about threesome content with the main girls. The story progression is headed towards MC getting a complete harem ending.

I don't see how Vanilla has taken a "back seat" when the large majority of the content in every update includes MC.

Yeah but it's mostly the focus of this thread and probably the whole of his discord server.
The focus of the discord server is mostly people begging for Hunter to top Sterling. Everyone felt cheated by the Starling twist.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn and FRVN

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
2 out of the 3 Last Chance Poll winners have been vanilla, no one has even suggested Hunter content. People have been enthused about threesome content with the main girls. The story progression is headed towards MC getting a complete harem ending.
Polls I meant from the beginning till date, including what-ifs and wallpapers. The developer has a financial motivation to make NTR content, because there are more NTR suggestions and discussions than vanilla in here, patreon and discord [I know about discord talks since I was a member] and people are willing to pay more to view that genre which is not wrong because why not support the creator which makes content that you like, it's their money.

I have made earlier comments about this and story progression regarding vanilla with the main cast progression with Sterling and Ophelia, Brenna and Catherine...
I don't see how Vanilla has taken a "back seat" when the large majority of the content in every update includes MC.
when you comment like this it certainly seems that we're playing a different game when you're saying that scenes where Sterling is the majority content holder like the Olympic event which Catherine held with Brenna and Sterling, where those 2 went all out, where he was there as a placeholder.

I don't want to quote those posts again which I made during chapter 10,11 and 12 and start something. So I will just leave it at that.

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
I've been wondering something when it comes to David, he shows signs of being a Dio Del Sesso even though he isn't a part of hunter lineage. He was interested in his own mother and able to seduce her, though I'm not sure I'm comfortable about their ages to say that.

Reactions: Dmob_6438
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes