assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
That was a bug in .010a but that shouldn't be an issue in this version. If it is, you can send a save file but I'm not sure why that'd be the case at this point.
sure, i reached the end here but if needed i can re-star and save in another point in case

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So there's a cheat, related and others codes... and cheatrelated and cheatothers... why no cheatothersrelated?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
sure, i reached the end here but if needed i can re-star and save in another point in case
If you choose skip, that's why.

This happens for me as well
Okay, the issue is because even though the passage directly tells the player that this is the end of content for now, you can still click options and progress time. If you do that, then yes there are issues.

So there's a cheat, related and others codes... and cheatrelated and cheatothers... why no cheatothersrelated?
I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or not, but cheatrelated covers any content you'd get from cheatothers.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol i asked the same thing for college daze with cheatphone related

but i think the answer is this cheat related unlocks everything

cheat other unlocks only the npc intrest in taboo stuff but your not related to any of em

if i uderstood premise correctly

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
is there no related others code? or is the only choice including the cheat related other? or maybe related just covers other by default?

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
Okay, the issue is because even though the passage directly tells the player that this is the end of content for now, you can still click options and progress time. If you do that, then yes there are issues.
okok my bad i was looking for how much content i had yet to see that i completely ignored the note after it popped up, sorry if i wasted your time for my mistake

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
okok my bad i was looking for how much content i had yet to see that i completely ignored the note after it popped up, sorry if i wasted your time for my mistake
It's all good, and in future versions those other options will be disabled to avoid that happening again. I wanted to let players to continue messing around since content is limited for now, but yeah it's not actually a bug this time lol.

is there no related others code? or is the only choice including the cheat related other?
This has already been discussed, but the answer is that cheatrelated covers that.

Fasyreck

Jun 30, 2020
I also have the bug of repeating the presentation with the "good girl".
I loved the previous game and I hope this one has many scenes of mind control and girls taking advantage of my innocence (blackmailing, reverse mind control etc).

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
I am curious, will future versions have heterosexual encounters for a female protagonists or do you have to play as a male character to get those?

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
Glad to see another game from one of my favourite developers on the site! There is a real lack of text-based visual novel style html games that aren't sandbox

Reactions: G28Here
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes