3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Glad to this this update I didn't expect it to go backwards though looks to be a good story/ game can we expect monthly updates? keep up the good work :)
I will aim for a monthly update schedule. However, it will also work on a vanilla VN.

Reactions: Markuss

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
OkyoTales O sa fie un fatalau personajul principal, care afla ca prietenu' lui ii fute mama/nevasta/prietena/whatever, si nu face nimic in privinta asta, ca 99% din povestile NTR, sau ai de gand sa fie ceva mai mult de atat, cu niste razbunare spre final (macar intr-1 din endings daca o sa aibe branching story).

TL: Will the main character be a wuss, finding out that his friend is fucking his mom/wife/gf/whatever, and doesn't do anything about it, like 99% of NTR stories, or do you plan on doing more than that, with some revenge towards the end (at least in one of the endings, if it'll have a branching story).

Regardless, mult success, o sa adaug threadul la watchlist :D

Reactions: Leox1x

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Alright, so get rid of that forced horrid typewriter effect, there's a slider for text speed, let people set it to what they want if that's something they're into, or instant if they're so inclined (like the majority of games allow for). But some folks read in a way that doing it as you've done is infuriating, doubly so when you've then broken up single lines of dialogue to require multiple clicks to display it all.

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
I'm going to take a wild guess, and say that the last pic is the God of NTR :giggle:
"I won't confirm or infirm this information" - Broxy, the wight :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Multumesc! Si da, cu siguranta o sa existed o ruta cu continut tip vanilla!
Thanks! And yes, there will definitely be a route with vanilla content!

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
For those of us who prefer instant text the attached script has had ALL of those slammed back to 0.

Last edited by a moderator:

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
For those of us who prefer instant text the attached script has had ALL of those slammed back to 0.
Well, the speed is relative. Jokes aside, I will remove the speed from the texts in a quick-fix.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"I won't confirm or infirm this information" - Broxy, the wight :p
Hi, I think you mean infer, instead of infirm. Infirm means sickly. the correct phrase is, I can not confirm or deny that information. hope this helps.
Good game so far (y) the women are super curvy :sneaky:

Reactions: OkyoTales

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have a mod that I like to use, RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod_v2.6.3_by_Penfold_Mole

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry my dude, still like the concept but this update didn't really add anything meaningful aside from more characters and a bit more confusing plot details. Will tune back in after a couple of updates but this one really didn't add much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
can't seem to start game, downloaded from mega/nopy/zipy. W10

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes