Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Potion Shop [16.02.22] [00Eggplants]

1. 5.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

(Dec 23, 2021)
    Still definitely in the toy department here, though there is a little you can do to unlock a couple more things in the game to fool around with.
    Find books (99% of which are in the first room), follow their instructions by mixing two ingredients at a time (99% of which are also in the first room) to make different things happen, like giving her different clothing, spawning tentacles to screw her, or changing her hair color.

Overall, the game's not bad, outside of the thin content and the riddles not being implemented yet, and it gets bonus points for not using Illusion/Daz models for the millionth time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SukebeDude

I love these type of games, and this one was of way higher quality than i expected, effort has been spent in places that matter the most, such as animation quality, i hope the dev keeps working on this for a long time as it's one of those games that can be expanded forever.

My only complaint is the Labyrinth minigame, there seems to be too much friction on the marble so i tend to overshoot when i need to change directions as i can't really go slow just using minor adjustments.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

UZone

This is obviously still an early prototype and some people may not agree with the 5 star rating, but even at its current form this game has a good amount of content, fluid animations which are rendered in real-time, custom camera controls and a unique atmosphere.

From what I've seen, the updates have also been quite frequent, so at the very least Potion Shop is definitely a game to keep an eye on! And with an OG hentai artist from the early 2010s like Eggplants as the developer, you know the potential of this game is enormous!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bububu69

The animation is great, development seems to be going nicely and I'll definitely support future updates if this keeps up.
    The close up textures and close camera views are amazing and man it's one of the best 3D movement I've seen.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[25.06.21]
    Really good, so far the best alchemy / change type game due to stacking effects, but:

Can't find (1/4) missing ingredients (empty jar), seems hidden too well;
    Camera gets sometimes stuck using Alt+Tab, making the session unplayable;
    Auto-camera doesn't stop switching even out of scene-view, need to switch it off before exiting scenes;
    Clothing clipping issues;

Other than somewhat expected amount of bugs, this is great!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Fefster

Loving the progress so far, looking forward to seeing where this project goes in terms of outfits, body effects, positions, and scenes.

You've earned my support on your Patreon!
    You've come a long way from the old LoK days.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AxelX7

It's amazing, It is very simple and straight forward, mix up potions and find out what they do.
    -the location is appealing,.
    -The character is Atrractive.
    -the animation spite being a demos it is really good and fluid.

For a demo it deserves a 5, and it has great space for posibilities of what is yet to come.