Posting free games from elsewhere.

RecQuery

Aug 17, 2016
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but the Games forum or sub-forums didn't seem appropriate.

I didn't know about any of these games until recently, I've never seen them posted in any of the usual locations but I've found the follow spanking themed adult games and it might be worth bringing attention to them and for someone to add entries to the gaming forums.

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but the Games forum or sub-forums didn't seem appropriate.

I didn't know about any of these games until recently, I've never seen them posted in any of the usual locations but I've found the follow spanking themed adult games and it might be worth bringing attention to them and for someone to add entries to the gaming forums.
You can just write to any uploader online, mod or SU and ask them to upload or post it to the request section (which one of them will notice). But since I'm online I'll look into them after I'm finished with a thread im working on right now. If in the meantime you want to look some info about this game (for example the dev's patreon page or blog) it would really help out :)

RecQuery

Aug 17, 2016
You can just write to any uploader online, mod or SU and ask them to upload or post it to the request section (which one of them will notice). But since I'm online I'll look into them after I'm finished with a thread im working on right now. If in the meantime you want to look some info about this game (for example the dev's patreon page or blog) it would really help out :)
Excellent, good to know, as far as I'm aware the authors don't have Patreons. Those threads are where they post and each one has the all the information I could find about each game, etc.

Any scenes are mostly text based also so nothing really for screenshots beyond capturing the actual game window.