Post your signatures here

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I got tired of waiting for Krull so I tried to make my own.

edit: 2 more

Great to see that you've started on this path but not sure if it's the right motivation lol. Also, just on your DeLuca sig, Krull's definitely made a number and definitely one using your focal image but keep it up!

Someone has or could share signatures of Bones' Tales, Lust Epidemic and Milf City
Lust Epidemic:

Bones' Tales:

Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Great to see that you've started on this path but not sure if it's the right motivation lol. Also, just on your DeLuca sig, Krull's definitely made a number and definitely one using your focal image but keep it up!

Lust Epidemic:

Bones' Tales:

Thanks

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018

Lust Epidemic:

Bones' Tales:

I don't remember seeing Krull's deluca sig with that image.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Oh alright. That's a much better one.
Krull's also has years of experience in creating them so if this is a path you want to delve into, just keep working on your craft. Keep playing around with things and discovering new things. You've done well with the cut and your short story shows you have the experience in video editing/animating too so translate that into stills/restricted animation :)

Look at the progress @UncleVT's made from his posts in this thread and also looking at his current sigs that he has. He's an example of getting experience, fiddling around and learning new things done well :)

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Krull's also has years of experience in creating them so if this is a path you want to delve into, just keep working on your craft. Keep playing around with things and discovering new things. You've done well with the cut and your short story shows you have the experience in video editing/animating too so translate that into stills/restricted animation :)

Look at the progress @UncleVT's made from his posts in this thread and also looking at his current sigs that he has. He's an example of getting experience, fiddling around and learning new things done well :)
Well, I did all that for fun that's it. I don't aim to be a professional in that area.
But I do appreciate your words of encouragement. :)

Reactions: Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
444.gif

111.gif

Thanks to Krull for the guide (y) and thanks to and from I stole these Barbara Palvin PNGs from them :sneaky::whistle:.