fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
There will be sexual relations between mom and the demon possessing her. Haven't decided if these are "dream sequences" or "sex with ghost" type scenes. The demon will be personified as a female with the ability to grow a dick when needed. Originally planned for the demon to be male, but changed my mind.
Haven't planned other sex partners as of yet. But another user asked if there would be any sisters, cousins or aunts. And I think that was a great idea. Sister and niece coming to help when Dorothea get's "sick" could lead to some interesting situations I think.
Ugh, futa, worse than necrophilia... I suppose it IS satan, but too bad it can't be fun satan. Woudn't a demon do better corrupting two people by getting them to do stuff with each other than just one?

I love how real the Mom looks. Not sure what it's like to be in an actual cult, but she apparently has a strong desire to live that way. I wonder why? What does she need from it that maybe even she isn't aware of needing? How to put that at stake to make her a mockery of her professed ideal self (corrupt her), ruin her self image, and use her as a tool to corrupt/ruin others, while making it her fault?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Ugh, futa, worse than necrophilia... I suppose it IS satan, but too bad it can't be fun satan. Woudn't a demon do better corrupting two people by getting them to do stuff with each other than just one?

I love how real the Mom looks. Not sure what it's like to be in an actual cult, but she apparently has a strong desire to live that way. I wonder why? What does she need from it that maybe even she isn't aware of needing? How to put that at stake to make her a mockery of her professed ideal self (corrupt her), ruin her self image, and use her as a tool to corrupt/ruin others, while making it her fault?
The plot would need improvement. How a God-fearing mother was possessed by a demon. Where is the logic here? Demons must find the gateway to this world. The body of a killed priest could have been such a gate. The demon would be summoned, but would be trapped because it would have no body in which to exist. A cult priest befriends the boy and makes him do all sorts of corrupt things to his mother. And the demon became stronger and stronger until the mother was weak enough that the demon could easily possess her.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
No funny business, you know that this site is the main advertising vehicle for this type of game and you know that there are thousands of dollars being donated on Patreon and similar, every year, for games that will never see the light of day. Money that could go to real artists.

There should be a mechanism like the game only being posted after several releases, or when finished. The erotic games no longer has any credibility due to the actions of many who did their marketing here in the first place, in other words, you also have a responsibility for this.
I mean the site does have a finished game filter , but I understand your point.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
The plot would need improvement. How a God-fearing mother was possessed by a demon. Where is the logic here? Demons must find the gateway to this world. The body of a killed priest could have been such a gate. The demon would be summoned, but would be trapped because it would have no body in which to exist. A cult priest befriends the boy and makes him do all sorts of corrupt things to his mother. And the demon became stronger and stronger until the mother was weak enough that the demon could easily possess her.
actually that was the plot . Or at least what was planned

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Slutlabs deleted all the assets for the game before he informed us of his departure so what should we do now?

If you are interested i have some leftover design files from Chapter 3. A new character was supposed to appear in the game , Sister Catherine.

nun1.png

After Dorothea got Possessed through the ritual she fell very ill

dorwake6.png

and Sister Catherine would take care of Michael and his mother.
confession.png

But Sister Catherine has her dark motives as well as she is also obsessed with Lucyphur a demonic entity straight from hell which will haunt Dorothea in her dreams every night.
23.png

and Sister Catherine would show her dark side to Michael every night before sleep by sharing scary stories with each other.
nun2.png nun3.png sister_catherine_michael_story.png

And this is the script for the first 2 days of Chapter 3 if you wanna read it:

Last edited:

jonakk

Oct 23, 2022
I can render , but not too sure about python as I have no experience with that language.
Bro renpy is supposedly very simple and doesn't dive too deep into the crazy things python is capable of, most people can learn renpy within a few days (ofc there is always room for improvement).

Although most people don't even bother to take a look for the first release and sometimes the second.
I think this game hasn't even begun taking off yet but people are already loving it and ready to support.
You and dejan07 could easily make this work and and make your Subscribestar.

I really think this game has great potential and you even have slutlabs blessing.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Slutlabs deleted all the assets for the game before he informed us of his departure so what should we do now?
The real joke is that he wrote that he wanted to leave the project to you, but then ruled out the possibility of not being able to continue using it

• Haha

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
The real joke is that he wrote that he wanted to leave the project to you, but then ruled out the possibility of not being able to continue using it
I agree. If he handed the models to Achilicheese maybe we could have continued the game since i am scenario and script writer and we had a lot of scenarios already done but without the assets and the models... damn!

This is the message he sent me:

1.jpg

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes