Positives and minuses of Patreon acquiring F95Zone

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's a fools pranks that is utter shitty. I mean honestly?

"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"

Who in their sane mind would believe this "news" would be real.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Time zones, how do they work :KEK: Honestly that for some it isn't 1st April makes it even funnier.
Normally time zones don't put dates under a post. You think I don't know time zones exist? :D But this shows the release date of the post at their time zone, which makes it no april fools joke, just a joke, if it is one.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
That'd at least make more sense than Riot Games being sold in its entirety to Tencent but nevertheless it happened.

I knew it was fake because by sheer coincidence I was browsing the announcements subforum when the banner msg popped up yet no topic had been made for that discussion. It was then I realized that there is something rotten in the bait of .... norway(?). Anyway good joke.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It's a fools pranks that is utter shitty. I mean honestly?

"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"

Who in their sane mind would believe this "news" would be real.
Wow, someone's a little bitter that they fell for an april fools joke. What a moron!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wow, someone's a little bitter that they fell for an april fools joke. What a moron!
More like the morons who believe it to be true. I didn't. Thought it was a complete joke at first, and turns out I was right.

Good effort though, 1/10 would not try again.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Normally time zones don't put dates under a post. You think I don't know time zones exist? :D But this shows the release date of the post at their time zone, which makes it no april fools joke, just a joke, if it is one.
Well anyone who can think a little bit should know that even if it wasn't 1st April for most of the world Patreon buying a Piracy website... Suuuuure.

Honestly I find my suggestion of auto hidding all games without Netorare tag still better but this is a good one too :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Cunt

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
for some of us, our calendars are still on March 31st so for a moment a lot of people thought this site just offed itself, myself included, hindsight 20/20
Why F95zone?

F95zone is renowned for its expansive and engaging community, where people from around the globe come together to discuss a wide range of topics, including games, art, fiction, and various types of digital cuckoldry. Since its inception, F95zone has grown to be one of the largest forums in the world, offering a unique space for dialogue, creativity, and sharing, embodying the spirit of community and mutual support.

- Marty Pratt, Chief Coomercial Officer at Patreon.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I still think furryzone was top tier tho

• Love
Reactions: yilkin

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Guys relax. It's an April fools joke :ROFLMAO:
I assure you that if it was real, the site would loose like 80% of its members... die out & new site would replace this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GershGersh
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes