Positives and minuses of Patreon acquiring F95Zone

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 10, 2017
I don't know what you're all talking about, this is clearly real!

THERE IS NO APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES OF THE LIZARD PEOPLE WHO CONTROL THE WORLD GOVERNMENT!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I don't know what you're all talking about, this is clearly real!

THERE IS NO APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES OF THE LIZARD PEOPLE WHO CONTROL THE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
lizard people do exist, there is a lizardman in the soul calibur games

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm not the type to fall for April's Fool and I haven't since practically a decade, but today I have been oomphly bamboozled, even discombobulated if you may... Well played. It's just midnight where I live so I didn't even notice the date, I genuinely had a mini panic attack thinking about backing up as much as possible going through all the stages of grief in a matter of minutes before actually looking at the announcement and domain :HideThePain:.
View attachment 3497613
Same here! They got me good at first. Well played. This is their best April fools yet I think. Had to restart my heart there for a second! LMAO :cool: (y)

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
oh right, it's 1st april
I forgot the world just pretend to be clown world and a let down for just a day (even though it's like that the rest of the year)
boi.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: MAKE DEEPFAKES

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Same here! They got me good at first. Well played. This is their best April fools yet I think. Had to restart my heart there for a second! LMAO :cool: (y)
For sure fam! It was genuinely well done, all with the announcement page and when you just enter the site with the little pop-up message about the forum turning read only for few days, plus the little shitty "by patreon" text under F95 that looks like a joke but being in a panic it looks just notable enough :KEK:. The funny thing is that my browser literally notified me that the announcement page wasn't the real patreon company url/address but I was so anxious completely ignored it lol.

Ngl, they good me good. I don't know if I should be commending the lads or cussing them out hehe.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The death of F95... way to cash grab whoever owned it! Aquired by the very company who loses money for nearly every game listed here. The only thing I can hope is that the F95 community makes them eat this little move by simply jumping ship and causing Patreon to lose money. Someone start a new site and we all go join that instead. lol

Yay F95U!

Reactions: Jameyboi
Jul 5, 2019
The death of F95... way to cash grab whoever owned it! Aquired by the very company who loses money for nearly every game listed here. The only thing I can hope is that the F95 community makes them eat this little move by simply jumping ship and causing Patreon to lose money. Someone start a new site and we all go join that instead. lol

Yay F95U!
I think it might be a April fools joke. Check your calendar. I hope it is anyways

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes