Positives and minuses of Patreon acquiring F95Zone

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kingofcards

Jul 1, 2017
This is a well done trick, the fake patreon-news page in the link was a nice touch ( ). As hilarious as it would be for Patreon to acquire this site the truth is that this forum is full of fools.

Reactions: Reaper9988

EidoDK

Jun 12, 2018
If true, F95 just committed suicide. The timing is too suspect. April Fools is where I'm leaning on this.
Biggest issue with this being april fools (which it is/was) is that purchasing that domain could be thought as dangerously close to domain squatting. It gives Patreon ammunition to sue this site, if they feel the need. Atleast it's done without bad faith, which is why it likely won't be a problem, but since 1999, there has been a law called the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (ACPA)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
where is this from?
Ohh I see we have a fellow Connoisseur, the game is called The Tyrant. And I loved it!

You return home after being away and your dad is a low level crook who's allowed other gang members to overstep with his wife, due to him fucking up a job. You get to join the gang, corrupt your sisters and mom and a few others.
The game isn't complete but still has lots of content and cool situations.

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Ohh I see we have a fellow Connoisseur, the game is called The Tyrant. And I loved it!

You return home after being away and your dad is a low level crook who's allowed the other game members to overstep due to him fucking up. Anyway, you get to join the game, corrupt your sisters and mom and a few others.
thank you for telling us what game it was from. :) :D

Reactions: BlenderGuy

leg28

Aug 15, 2018

You return home after being away and your dad is a low level crook who's allowed the other game members to overstep due to him fucking up. Anyway, you get to join the game, corrupt your sisters and mom and a few others.
oh i liked that game too. what i really liked is, beside corruption, you can play several routes. from harem to ntr. i can't remember these charachters since i just played a little bit long time ago and decided to wait more updates, but meanwhile it was abandoned. believe it or not last week i downloaded last available version. and for sure there is a lot to play, it came to 0.9+. thanks to you it is going to be unzipped next weekend.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes