imelman

May 15, 2018
There's a wiki, but due to game's complex nature it isn't constantly updated, so the best way of maximizing character's effectiveness comes with experimentation, which is also the point of the game. But I will try to post an updated variant of what I previously thought but with post-update changes.

Druids main strength comes from simplistic progression, similar to neutral character option, but at a certain point it comes to a cap, at which the only way to upgrade your character become consumable potions that aren't exactly easy to craft or get, as well equipment, which is much easier but becomes harder to do as item levels become higher, especially for boss drops.

But then there's seedlings, strength of which is heavily dependent on magic power, previously it used to count bonus ones from traits like infused and such, but now it only counts base power, so you pretty much have to get magic potions, especially ones that can be made with a alchemist job, which I will talk later. But while seedlings upgrade worse than spirits in terms of reshape which encourages holding on summoning them till later, they do make up for solid characters, like a strong mount, a fast but frail support and a support caster that is a centerpiece of seedling parties.

The most powerful thing in druid's arsenal however is blood magic, which means without killing the king, druid's late game is rather weak, making it effectively an requirement if you want to compete, considering that it gives you access to blood fairies, a very good seedling unit with strong growth, abilities and stats, sacrificing seedlings to non-seedling characters to improve their genes and traits, allowing you to upgrade unique characters, but still not yourself, which comes to another 2 points I have to explain.

First one is why I suggest alchemist. As you see, druid cannot gain stats by growth like regular characters, and eventually you'll reach a point where druid has stats comparable to a mid-game character but with more abilities(and terrible lust damage in spite of having upgrades to it), which means their stats will be surpassed by many late-game units easily without consumables, and alchemist gives the option to make ones that improve their stats, and while items can mitigate that, it won't be enough for higher challenges where you'll need every boost you can get. And since seedlings(and spirits but compared to other characters you are going to need much more magic power)you summon are tied to your magic power, it means more reasons to run exactly that.

Another point is hidden power trait. While not exactly necessary, druid compared to others needs it arguably the most due to fact it gives you the option to get skills like side step, that ensures you can keep up against others, a way to change your type to what elemental power you have chosen at the start, especially crystal for stone, but most importantly, ability to give soul fragment to said seedlings and spirits, which gives you a way to synergize with them without breeding, but due to fact druid is level 5 with no genes to speak of, as well stats clearly not meant for breeding, it means the results will be underwhelming, and fusion/non main character results gets rid of soul fragment, so it is mandatory for them in order to utilize their full strength.

So yes, druid is kind of a character that was decent but not exactly weak previously, and is now somewhat weak unless you use blood magic they get from killing the king, making said step mandatory most of the time, and hidden power, which comes from a certain path in alternative ending is also similarly mandatory if you want them to not be weak most of time. Hard to make it work without good knowledge of the game itself, but until they get buffed, it is pretty much the only way to make them compete. In fact, the male creator is better at melee combat than male druid nowadays for far less investment, with the ritual dagger giving them an extra attack on demand per turn(and better yet, can be spread to other characters via breeding/fusing results), and allocating health/strength genes on them gives a strong attack and health stat, on top of ability to have characters that are hard to get normally like seals much easily by summoning them after extracting genes. And using said seals to get powerful items that make you strong further until you can ensure that you can breed them regularly.

deptraivkl

Oct 5, 2018
Playing for sometimes now and feel like most base species transformations are pretty underwhelming for Evolution. Is there any reason why we should invest in them instead of focusing on special forms like Neoran or Devil?

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Playing for sometimes now and feel like most base species transformations are pretty underwhelming for Evolution. Is there any reason why we should invest in them instead of focusing on special forms like Neoran or Devil?
They're base species. What do you expect from them? Lightning Storm? Points you spend on species give stats and unlock skills/passives to all forms including special ones. Also investing points will eventually unlock some really special forms on the skill tree including magicform and godform

Reactions: deptraivkl

deptraivkl

Oct 5, 2018
They're base species. What do you expect from them? Lightning Storm? Points you spend on species give stats and unlock skills/passives to all forms including special ones. Also investing points will eventually unlock some really special forms on the skill tree including magicform and godform
Finally completed a playthrough and I get what you meant now, but apparently some of the juicy end game forms ain't even as strong as Neoran and Orc so its just specifically these 2 forms that are busted I guess lmao.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
i have a questions about AN_3 flower quest: does she required specific tundra or any for her event? Do i ever need to have her in my team for this event? It should be essense portal or not?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
i have a questions about AN_3 flower quest: does she required specific tundra or any for her event? Do i ever need to have her in my team for this event? It should be essense portal or not?
You need to touch an event in a snow tile (not 100% sure if it needs to be a tundra map) with AN_3 in your party, but it is still just a random chance of it triggering.

It is not a specific portal or anything like that, just find a tundra map (can even be an event portal/random unstable) and take AN_3 with you, then get lucky with finding and triggering the event.

Reactions: TalRash4
Sep 23, 2021
7Ktg.gif
You know the drill.
The with changelog & download link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download V0.26.1.0:
unlockables.sav stays compatible.
(normal saves from 0.26.0.0 seem to also work fine, though their full info won't show until saved again. And they'll all be listed as the same ID (which could be edited afterwards))
Windows: < >

The original game discord post was posted ~20h ago, so linux version prob drop tomorrow. Will update this post again then that is up.

Edit 2/16/2024(forgot to check):
Linux:< >

Last edited:

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Okay, is there a certain way to give characters any personality traits? I accidentally developed nymphomanic two or three times during dates. I don't have any idea how exactly it happened since i was just mashing buttons to maximize score..

Also.. Can I somehow reroll relation quests? I want some good goddamn traits as a reward, not "+1 to basic house capacity/ +1 base strength (on magic based species)/ 500 money/ and my favorite 'this character became good friend to you' (3 hours a day on dates, dozen of children, hundreds of portals explored an battles fought, 100% relations, but hey! We've camped for 2 hours, we're friends now!!)". It's kinda meh compared to other options and I can't usually get what I want for my uniques, since these quests available 2-3 times per character (with lover trait)

Last edited:

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Okay, is there a certain way to give characters any personality traits? I accidentally developed nymphomanic two or three times during dates. I don't have any idea how exactly it happened since i was just mashing buttons to maximize score..
Certain way (like, y'know, solid) - through the cheating. With a degree of certainty - fusion with "memory" focus.
Also.. Can I somehow reroll relation quests?
As far as i know - no, you can't.
since these quests available 2-3 times per character (with lover trait)
Have you tried "Rare flower"? Besides of boosting relations this item provides relation quest.

1les

Nov 12, 2021
The author's Patreon didn't grow because people didn't have faith that his work has potential since he wasn't even able to implement sound to the game, etc.

I finished the game once, when I finished breeding my perfect characters. I didn't see the point if exploring more of the game since there wouldn't be enemies better than what I already faced.
Seems enemies can't be stronger than the player's characters due to the latter's potential amount of traits, so the challenge is limited.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I accidentally developed nymphomanic two or three times during dates. I don't have any idea how exactly it happened since i was just mashing buttons to maximize score.
IIRC, nymphomaniac is gained when a character reaches lewdity 10. I think some events can raise lewdity even without the whole "break limit -> play higher lewdity card" cycle.

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
I finished the game once, when I finished breeding my perfect characters. I didn't see the point if exploring more of the game since there wouldn't be enemies better than what I already faced.
Seems enemies can't be stronger than the player's characters due to the latter's potential amount of traits, so the challenge is limited.
congratulations .. you finished it on kid mode then .. each time you complete the game there is a challenge you can add to it .. completing with that challenge active adds a new challenge where both are active. these challenges are infinite, tho do repeat at some point, encouraging you to explore other options whilst slowing bringing the game up to a more challenging experience

1708651964538.png

Last edited:

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
encouraging you to explore other options whilst slowing bringing the game up to a more challenging experience View attachment 3378404
That's not true actually. Dev never managed to balance everything in this game, so higher challenges do nothing but force you to use some metashit with half of your team packed with mana batteries and other boring minmaxing "challenges". In the meantime seduction based team suckass even on default difficulty since they don't have much options to improve forcing you to build quite specific teams just to survive. Don't have max succubus genetics? No bosses for you since they are mostly creatures, or they summon creatures and your only mechanic "raise lust then fuck" won't work anyway because, you know, bosses.. They can exploit very specific traits though it still won't work on the same level(or at least close to it) as Avy (magic+ascended) casting her Energy "wipe entire map" Bomb every available turn

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Just started this again after not playing for years so I don't really remember anything about it and I don't know if I accidentally skipped or glossed over a tutorial message or something but what do the different number of exclamation marks on enemies on the map mean?

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Just started this again after not playing for years so I don't really remember anything about it and I don't know if I accidentally skipped or glossed over a tutorial message or something but what do the different number of exclamation marks on enemies on the map mean?
There is an event on this title. Enemies is just passing by, these two things are not related to each other. If you wait a bit you will see that enemy is walk somewhere else and exclamation mark is staying on its place.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes