periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
My respects to the dev that stands in the front line :p . on the bug hunt i should point hat else i found,
1) PA gets to work 1 floor seams to only manages the 1st studio.
2) Also staff from the other studios disappearing after they complete 1 work(?) without a warning and many others in the floor also fall to -1 happiness (i did try better salaries).
3) sending stuff for lvl up returns them on the same lvl.
4) it's a cheating bug mostly :p after an add for staff you go to studio and back to your laptop to have in your mail the candidates instantly.
5) scheduled films left behind by the "ghosted" studios in a black state on your list.
PS: Still Highly addictive sandbox/micromanagment game. Well thought chief :)

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Out of idle curiousness, are skill points suppose to act like a tiered system or are we suppose to allocate them where ever they think they should best be placed? because currently it acts more like a tiered system.

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Out of idle curiousness, are skill points suppose to act like a tiered system or are we suppose to allocate them where ever they think they should best be placed? because currently it acts more like a tiered system.
They have impact. For example i using them to boost the potential and train them further. on the end of that choice gives me extra 3 sp and using them either on chemistry or popularity boost for better results on videos.. At least i know for sure that some of them work as intended.

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Game stops when I try to make a scene and when I try to enter in the girls image menu, the rest of the game works faster than never.

akcool

Aug 14, 2017
there is a bug with the girls hired by weekly talent they seem to disappear after the day ends

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Just a friendly reminder. It has been said before but seems people keep forgetting it. If you are submitting a bug/issue, make sure to mention which version of the game you're using. Some of the bugs people report have already been fixed (0.71c), but we still try to answer to all people in a timely manner.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
They have impact. For example i using them to boost the potential and train them further. on the end of that choice gives me extra 3 sp and using them either on chemistry or popularity boost for better results on videos.. At least i know for sure that some of them work as intended.
thank you for your commentary but this does not in any way answer what I was asking.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@CodeMonkey : Currently the skill cap of a npc is universal across all of her skills and is dictated by her total potential. There is a soft ceiling which allows you to push a npc above her potential cap.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
@CodeMonkey : Currently the skill cap of a npc is universal across all of her skills and is dictated by her total potential. There is a soft ceiling which allows you to push a npc above her potential cap.
not asking about the cap, asking about the system itself. which goes back to me saying this does not in any way answer what I was asking.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I've answered your question. When you say "tiered system" I assume you talk about npc quality (as in npc tier A/B/C etc, according to her total potential). Think Jack-O'-Nine. A npc has a quality cap and you can increase all the skills up to that cap. (EDITED for clarity.)

An allocation system implies a theoretical maximum cap of finite skill points of which you cannot use to max all skills but you have to pick and choose, like an action RPG.

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
I've answered your question. When you say "tiered system" I assume you talk about npc quality (as in npc tier A/B/C etc, according to her total potential). Think Jack-O'-Nine. A npc has a quality cap and you can increase all the skills up to that cap. (EDITED for clarity.)

An allocation system implies a theoretical maximum cap of finite skill points of which you cannot use to max all skills but you have to pick and choose, like an action RPG.
Since there was no lvl tag on the girls we can't see where a lvl cap is. Aside of the 5 lvls that the cheats tutorial spoiled i really am curious up to how many sp can be gained on the best npcs?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
what I was asking was were we suppose to be able to put our points where we thought best fit for the girls or were we suppose to follow a rigid tier system which forces us to pick up some rather unecessary skills in order to get ones that would be more likely needed. (personally I'm not a fan of the current setup but something is better then nothing.)

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes