• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Here you go:

Make a copy of NRP_ChangeCharacterSpeed.js in www/js/plugins, then open it with notepad, erase everything and paste script from the link.
Appreciate your mod. Here's the edited file for anyone who just wants to drag n replace.

Edit: Virus huh? Scanned with WD and a few others and nothing got flagged.

Last edited:

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Unfortunately, no. However, I can make a copy of my json file and revert the changes, but I do not remember the exact numbers for the damage. I think a single thrust dealt 1 dmg and an ejaculation deals more... I may mess up the balancing though.

Also, keep in mind that if you have collected energy drinks when you are at full health, you get extra health that stacks, but the game won't show any extra health beyond the 3 hearts. That way you may be fooled by the game that you do not get damage, because it won't show until your health drops to less than 3 hearts.
What file/numbers do you modify for the enemy damage?

Reactions: PREYTOR

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
What file/numbers do you modify for the enemy damage?
I used a json file editor online where you can see some notes the dev left as lines of text next to specific lines. I used those to find the ones for damage - they were something like "weak damage pattern", "strong damage pattern" and I think one more. There are some values there that determine the amount of struggle bar you fill and the damage you recieve for that specific "event".

Reactions: Acropolis

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
I used a json file editor online where you can see some notes the dev left as lines of text next to specific lines. I used those to find the ones for damage - they were something like "weak damage pattern", "strong damage pattern" and I think one more. There are some values there that determine the amount of struggle bar you fill and the damage you recieve for that specific "event".
Sorry to bug ya again, but which numbers are those? I'm kinda confused here
damage.png

Last edited:

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
Sorry to bug ya again, but which numbers are those? I'm kinda confused here
View attachment 3016349
I used this site to modify it -
There is no point for you to waste your time trying to find it in this mess. When you place the file in the editor on the right you can scroll down and see orange text on the rightmost side. There you can find the specific lines of code on the left of each text and edit the values. Click on the "Edit" button and you will see 3 rows with numbers (in table mode). Only change the last value in each row. The first one is responsible for how much the struggle bar fills up when you press the button, the second row is responsible for the damage the enemies do to you with each thrust, the third row determines how much damage the enemies do to you when they cum. 1697806067758.png

Reactions: Acropolis

wys269

Feb 10, 2021
Here you go:

Make a copy of NRP_ChangeCharacterSpeed.js in www/js/plugins, then open it with notepad, erase everything and paste script from the link.
Thanks for the mod it makes the game feel more like a game

There is no point for you to waste your time trying to find it in this mess. When you place the file in the editor on the right you can scroll down and see orange text on the rightmost side. There you can find the specific lines of code on the left of each text and edit the values. Click on the "Edit" button and you will see 3 rows with numbers (in table mode). Only change the last value in each row. The first one is responsible for how much the struggle bar fills up when you press the button, the second row is responsible for the damage the enemies do to you with each thrust, the third row determines how much damage the enemies do to you when they cum.
Any ideas on where to find the variable for energy drinks (the items that heal hp/hearts)? I want to edit it so it doesn't provide any healing

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
Any ideas on where to find the variable for energy drinks (the items that heal hp/hearts)? I want to edit it so it doesn't provide any healing
Sadly, no. There is no way for me to tell which code is responsible for this without text and I did not find anything mentioning "healing", "energy drink", etc. Now that I think about it the code for this may be in another JSON file...

Reactions: wys269

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
the heck happened to the damage ? i sit through her getting railed 3 times in a row and nothing happens lmao
Edit : ok so it wasn’t that guy’s modified file , apparently it’s bugged and you gotta fiddle around with swapping characters and the jacket to get damage back .

Last edited:

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
the heck happened to the damage ? i sit through her getting railed 3 times in a row and nothing happens lmao
Edit : ok so it wasn’t that guy’s modified file , apparently it’s bugged and you gotta fiddle around with swapping characters and the jacket to get damage back .
It's just that picking up energy drinks with full health adds more health that you do not see. You must have stacked several hearts over the "max" 3 hearts. Switching character or resting resets your health to 3 hearts again. You still take damage.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
I like the idea of fixing enemy damage.. then again id also like the option to run around nude and simply not run out of hp like the endless mode the School game had. If anyone can figure that one out id be happy to hear it.

Edit
NVM I feel silly... someone uploaded an edit that gets rid of Sex damage... and you can use the gallery slime to alter your outfit.. so with help you can run around nude and be invincible.

Last edited:

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
Im so lost; is damage bugged or not? lol if not; how do I fix it because damage doesnt exist for me lol

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Im so lost; is damage bugged or not? lol if not; how do I fix it because damage doesnt exist for me lol
It's not bugged. Picking up drinks can push your HP past maximum so it takes a lot of time for MC to take clothing damage. Also, some enemies don't do damage at all.

Reactions: Dudje

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
It's not bugged. Picking up drinks can push your HP past maximum so it takes a lot of time for MC to take clothing damage. Also, some enemies don't do damage at all.
Ah then I probably ran into enemies that dont do damage then lol bc I started a fresh save. got grabbed and took no damage to test lol

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Ah then I probably ran into enemies that dont do damage then lol bc I started a fresh save. got grabbed and took no damage to test lol
yeah as stated in early posts, if there is no penetration, then there is no damage dealt

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
There is no point for you to waste your time trying to find it in this mess. When you place the file in the editor on the right you can scroll down and see orange text on the rightmost side. There you can find the specific lines of code on the left of each text and edit the values. Click on the "Edit" button and you will see 3 rows with numbers (in table mode). Only change the last value in each row. The first one is responsible for how much the struggle bar fills up when you press the button, the second row is responsible for the damage the enemies do to you with each thrust, the third row determines how much damage the enemies do to you when they cum.
There is no point for you to waste your time trying to find it in this mess. When you place the file in the editor on the right you can scroll down and see orange text on the rightmost side. There you can find the specific lines of code on the left of each text and edit the values. Click on the "Edit" button and you will see 3 rows with numbers (in table mode). Only change the last value in each row. The first one is responsible for how much the struggle bar fills up when you press the button, the second row is responsible for the damage the enemies do to you with each thrust, the third row determines how much damage the enemies do to you when they cum. View attachment 3019775
no luck, I tried editing a recent game that muramuramura released and nothing (And yeah, did look for Damage in Japanese). everything is mostly Japanese.

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
these games are extremely basic but they're nice, hope the rest of this dev's lineup gets translated soon

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
Wish I could help you, but I am no programmer, I just happened to find the exact values for damage for this game, no luck with finding the values for some of his other games though... :(

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes