black_sabbath

Apr 15, 2020
Wow what is up with him? He has never posted at this rate before.
I think it may have to do with Ponchi's requests from their Skeb account: beginning with this Pixiv post ( ) to the most recent ( ), all illustrations are Skeb requests (based on these posts' descriptions). I surmise these have all been previously released by Ponchi to those who privately requested on Skeb, but it had a condition that it was timed-exclusive and that Ponchi can make it public on Pixiv and release the full set on FANBOX and Fantia to their supporters on those platforms after the timed-exclusivity expired.
'Course, this is just a guess and I have no idea how Skeb requests actually work between the artist and their patrons and whether there are actually conditions with paid requests.

• Wow
Reactions: ajakala and Elten

Scrunchie

Nov 25, 2023
I think it may have to do with Ponchi's requests from their Skeb account: beginning with this Pixiv post ( ) to the most recent ( ), all illustrations are Skeb requests (based on these posts' descriptions). I surmise these have all been previously released by Ponchi to those who privately requested on Skeb, but it had a condition that it was timed-exclusive and that Ponchi can make it public on Pixiv and release the full set on FANBOX and Fantia to their supporters on those platforms after the timed-exclusivity expired.
'Course, this is just a guess and I have no idea how Skeb requests actually work between the artist and their patrons and whether there are actually conditions with paid requests.
That would make a lot of sense. Thanks for the information.