• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN [POLL]

Is there interest for such a game?

• Yes but only VN

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Yes but only Unity/Unreal/Misc. realtime 3D

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters

Natsu67

Jul 21, 2020
I for one would be very interested, even if I don't like the gyro/ necrophilia part, the rape/ torture/ captivity wold be fun, you just should be able to limit what you want to see, like, just rape, kidnapping, torture, and then gyro and or necrophilia, as because this is a very niche idea, as to not alienate any people that would be interested in only one or two aspects

Reactions: Boyar Druli

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Id prefer a torture game where the mc is one who is tied up, and 5 oiled up babes come and demolish his cock and make him cum 20 times

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
That's like asking a pack of hungry wolves if they would like to attend the Red Riding Hood cosplay convention in Sheeptown, where they just recently banned dogs and the shepherd is high on DMT 110% of the time.

The answer is yes. Double yes to the necro part, but you know me, I love 'em cold (in fantasy, of course).

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I did not vote because I think it can also come out well with other engines such as html, or other and since there was not in the options I gave up ... as regards the initial question, I would be intrigued and I would like to see a bit how it is structured before giving it a negative vote ... let's say that at least at the beginning, I would like then it will depend a lot on how it goes on.