• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

POLL: You like Femdom. Does your gf/wife mistress(s) have sexual relations with other men?

POLL: You like Femdom. Does your gf/wife mistress(s) have sexual relations with other men?

• Total voters

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
THIRD EDIT: If you chose the top option, "No. I'm the only male she femdom's. I might even have a group of mistresses who dom me. " .. Please respond to this post or message me in PM with which action you'd take in the following scenario:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First EDIT: For those who don't like their mistress being fucked by other guys, I assume you expect the MC to have a big dick despite being submissive, correct? How else will the mistress(s) get their sexual urges satisfied if you have a small dick? Dildos wouldn't be enough because a mistress would want a real dick. I have plans to let the player choose if MC has small or big dick; if MC has a small dick, MC gets cucked, but if they have big dick, they can keep the women to themselves. Sound good? Open to ideas.

Second EDIT: I have another inquiry for those who don't like their mistress getting fucked by other guys: Would it be okay if she constantly threatens you with letting other guys fuck her, but as long as you follow her commands, she won't let other guys fuck her. So throughout the entire game you'll feel the pressure of not messing up or she'll punish you by taking other dicks. You can go through the whole game without her fucking anyone as long as you don't screw up.

Original Post:

The purpose of this post is to gauge whether or not players who like femdom automatically like cuckold, ntr, sharing content as well; yes, these vary, but just trying to get a close approximation.

Once again, I don't mean to upset anyone with this poll. This poll will give me some valuable insight. Thanks.

K i gotta ask why only "black and/or white men" there are so many more options than that.
True. Let's say it can be any entity with a dick or a strap-on, or something else that penetrates in a dominant fashion.

edit: I'm glad I asked this poll, the results were not what I was expecting. Making changes to my story and game.

Last edited:
Reactions: mgtoons

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
K i gotta ask why only "black and/or white men" there are so many more options than that.
K gonna say not into femdom, worked as an assistant to a Dominatrix long enough to know it's not for me.
Good luck with ur polls, hope u get the answers ur looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
if this is for a game then i think you should do as much as possible more content is always better if this real life then no when i have a gf i like her to very dominate even to take me out of the comfort zone but her fucking other guys is a big no cause i don't like skin contact

Kinek

Jan 18, 2020
I'm a girl, but it really depends. I don't mind my men sleeping with other women if they still love me the most, but I'd never sleep with another man, because my bf is not comfortable with it, and it would hurt him not in a good way. In my last relationship though my bf was okay with me sleeping around if it was safe and I'd tell him all the spicy details. He would even come on my breasts before my nights out, and be turned on by knowing another man would be sucking on my cum-covered tits. I personally wouldn't date a person I couldn't trust enough so I would have to fear for his love if he ever sleeps with another, but I'd want to know everything.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I have plans to let the player choose if MC has small or big dick; if MC has a small dick, MC gets cucked, but if they have big dick, they can keep the women to themselves. Sound good? Open to ideas.
A big penis is not everything! I've met guys with very modest sexes that gave me much more pleasure than some misused big beams!
Believing that it is the size that gives pleasure implies a flagrant ignorance of the female body.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well femdom is femdom and NTR is NTR, of course there is a group of people that like both and would enjoy that, but I would guess they are the minority of femdom fans, albeit I have seen a few games that have that sissification theme that goes that way.

In fact even in the femdom fetish you will find that the players have a different tolerance, some people like light femdom of the woman being in top and being more in control, others go into bondage and being restrained, others want the girl to use a strap-on on them and we have the typical extreme aspect of it.

And well the stuff about tiny dick = cuck and big dick = not cuck is really arbitrary, rather it feels more about the fetishes of each, she may be sadistic and take pleasure on giving you pain or perhaps she just enjoys a lot that relationship of dominance, perhaps she would be satisfied with you worshiping her body rather than having sex because you are not worth it, I'm just saying a few random examples.

To end let's be fair about something, a threat is only a threat when you are able to actually do it, if she doesn't want to have sex with other guys it doesn't make sense she threatens you with that, rather it would make more sense to take another approach.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I need some help from someone who hates NTR, but loves Femdom.

There are 3D renders of your mistress(s) serving drinks on a platter in skimpy outfits; various sexy waitress, serving and walking poses. She's serving drinks to dominant men while the submissive MC watches in agony; she's humiliating him the whole time, telling him how pathetic he is. Obviously, players who dislike NTR most likely will not like this scene. So what's the solution?

(The following image is not a render, nor is it from my game. It's just a random sample image off the net.)
1613868522874.png

Imagine the above is one of your mistress. In what story context, of which you find MASSIVELY erotic, would she be serving items of any kind on a platter with you around; as your being humiliated or just hanging out like a good pet?

I want to make sure the players get to enjoy the erotic nature of these renders, but I need story context. I already have some ideas, but I want to know what the first thing that pops in your mind is; then compare it to my current ideas.

If I can't figure this out, the player will lose out on about 4% of content. My goal is to ensure at least 80% of the games content gets to be enjoyed by the player, but without doing a half assed job. It has to be an immense erotic turn on, or it doesn't get shown.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I am a switch who really enjoys both roles, but I prefer monogamy and sharing with shaming sets off PTSD bells in my brain that I would rather forget... so... I am Not into partner swapping personally. It happening 3rd person is sexy to me... but not with me involved.

D/s is something you do with someone you deeply trust and know them so well you can navigate their limits to properly get them off without making them snap. AND AFTERCARE! You must do aftercare. I think Trials in Tainted Space was the first time I saw aftercare in a game. It made me smile because thats how D/s is supposed to be presented...

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
No, NTR hidden behind any other fetish is still NTR. Same with cuckolding.
retracted as made better statement below.

Last edited:

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Imagine the above is one of your mistress. In what story context, of which you find MASSIVELY erotic, would she be serving items of any kind on a platter with you around; as your being humiliated or just hanging out like a good pet?
Mistress is mistress - if she is submissive (in any way) then she no longer deserve the title "mistress". How to solve it ? Make a mistress that does not serve any men - like a second/alternative mistress. Or stick with your original plan and accept the fact some ppl won't touch your game.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I need some help from someone who hates NTR, but loves Femdom.

There are 3D renders of your mistress(s) serving drinks on a platter in skimpy outfits; various sexy waitress, serving and walking poses. She's serving drinks to dominant men while the submissive MC watches in agony; she's humiliating him the whole time, telling him how pathetic he is. Obviously, players who dislike NTR most likely will not like this scene. So what's the solution?

(The following image is not a render, nor is it from my game. It's just a random sample image off the net.)
View attachment 1046455

I want to make sure the players get to enjoy the erotic nature of these renders, but I need story context. I already have some ideas, but I want to know what the first thing that pops in your mind is; then compare it to my current ideas.

If I can't figure this out, the player will lose out on about 4% of content. My goal is to ensure at least 80% of the games content gets to be enjoyed by the player, but without doing a half assed job. It has to be an immense erotic turn on, or it doesn't get shown.
I love domination, and am the excact person you want to answer this.
You wont be able to cater to the one youre trying to cater to secondarily. Ntr and cuckolding is negative traits. Its abusive, its untrustworthy... You should focus on your audience. Ppl into NTR and cuckolding. Its like asking, how to I get gay guys to watch my straight sex scenes. Or asking a lion how to get him to eat pineapples. Youre focused on a fetish in the extreme parts of the spectrum, youre gonna loose those that dont like that specific fetish, simply because that is the fetish you use.

What Ive learned so far in games with dom aspects, if they at all cater to NTR/cuckolding/rape, then the entire game is not for me, because these aspects flow over into the language and story in general. And I dont want that either.

Reactions: Rando Civ

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
... I really hate the fact that people think that femdom and cuckolding goes hand in hand. If that's your thing, fine. But don't go around forcing others to put that stuff in femdom games. They are two different fetishes, one is about domination the other one is about negative emotions.

To me it's gross.

Fauser123

Jan 1, 2021
The second edit sounds like a good game mechanic. It could be better. Taking the idea the sub is responsible for NTR you can come up with more scenarios. Like the sub asking the dom to perform with a second woman then she gilt trips him into allowing her to see other men, etc.
Then you can have two dialogue options at different parts of the game that to lead to the same scene. One that is pure NTR for those who like. Another that is less NTR oriented where you come up with excuses. You can do wonders with good writing. Hell, you can even fap to text.
The bottom line is as long as you find it hot then someone else probably will too. So don't bother that much with everyone's opinion. If you want NTR then do your "black and/or white men" NTR, do it well and be done with it.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
... I really hate the fact that people think that femdom and cuckolding goes hand in hand.
This is the data from the poll:

- No. I'm the only male she femdom's. - Votes: 30 30.0%
- Yes. My mistress(s) are fucked by black and/or white men; - Votes:
37 37.0%

On a side note, I've managed to morph many of the femdom NTR scenes into pure femdom scenes, but the bar renders have me stumped; I think this is a battle I cannot win. If I can't figure out how to convert the scenes, then I'm planning on making an extra 4% content for the non-ntr femdom route, but this is fine cuz I love non-ntr femdom too.

If that's your thing, fine. But don't go around forcing others to put that stuff in femdom games.
I'm actually trying to come up with ways of these fetishes existing in the same game, but without robbing either side of content, while also preserving a strong erotic impact.

I love domination, and am the excact person you want to answer this.
You wont be able to cater to the one youre trying to cater to secondarily.

Ntr and cuckolding is negative traits. Its abusive, its untrustworthy... You should focus on your audience.

Ppl into NTR and cuckolding. Its like asking, how to I get gay guys to watch my straight sex scenes. Or asking a lion how to get him to eat pineapples. Youre focused on a fetish in the extreme parts of the spectrum, youre gonna loose those that dont like that specific fetish, simply because that is the fetish you use.

What Ive learned so far in games with dom aspects, if they at all cater to NTR/cuckolding/rape, then the entire game is not for me, because these aspects flow over into the language and story in general. And I dont want that either.
I completely understand your skepticism. However, I've managed to convert many Femdom NTR scenes into non-ntr femdom scenes. Since I find both to be an incredibly erotic turn on, I have the right perspective to make sure both cause massive arousal.

But, the bar serving renders have me stumped. Here are some questions I've asked:

In a society based on BDSM,

Is there a female dominatrix hierarchy based on age, femdomming experience, financial, and social power? If such a hierarchy exists, would the oldest, most experienced female doms, with the most financial and social power, dominate the younger and inexperienced female doms; putting them in a possible position of being submissive; a subordinate? If so, is such an idea erotic? What if your mistress was the one being dominated by a mistress of higher standing, would that be a turn off?

If female doms don't dom lesser and more inexperienced doms, then we can conclude that this BDSM society treats all dominatrix's as equals, regardless of their age, experience, financial or social power. Is that a turn on or turn off?

If we know that female doms exist, of whom enjoy being submissive to dominant men, but dominant over submissive men, could it work the same way in regards to girl on girl? Could a female dom exist, who enjoys being submissive to more powerful dominatrix's, but is dominant over submissive men and women who serve her?

Could there be a female BDSM dominatrix hierarchy that puts lesser female dominatrix's; of lower experience, age, financial and social power, in submissive roles? Yay or nay?

This is advanced BDSM territory. Any help would be appreciated.

The second edit sounds like a good game mechanic. It could be better. Taking the idea the sub is responsible for NTR you can come up with more scenarios. Like the sub asking the dom to perform with a second woman then she gilt trips him into allowing her to see other men, etc.
If she did guilt trip him, I wouldn't want the submissive player to tolerate such a scene, instead I'd want it to be a massive turn on for them. If it doesn't turn them on, then it should never happen IMO.

I however, like your idea A LOT, but I enjoy both NTR Femdom and Non-NTR femdom, so my perspective is skewed.

Then you can have two dialogue options at different parts of the game that to lead to the same scene. One that is pure NTR for those who like. Another that is less NTR oriented where you come up with excuses. You can do wonders with good writing. Hell, you can even fap to text.
It would have to be 100% NTR or 0% NTR. A few months back, I made a rule. The player should NEVER have to tolerate something they don't' like, they should always be constantly turned on in the most extreme way and that momentum should never be broken.

The bottom line is as long as you find it hot then someone else probably will too. So don't bother that much with everyone's opinion. If you want NTR then do your "black and/or white men" NTR, do it well and be done with it.
Yup, Femdom NTR are gonna love what I'm making. The NON-NTR Femdom crowd are going to love what I'm making too, but I'm trying to maximize their content. I don't want them to lose out on even 4% of content. Which is why I need to understand the 'mistress serving drinks in a bar' dilemma in its entirety.

Mistress is mistress - if she is submissive (in any way) then she no longer deserve the title "mistress". How to solve it ?
Could you read my analysis on female dom social hierarchy? Scroll up and read the blue text. After that, do you still feel that anyone with the title of mistress should never be in a submissive position, even if they're a younger more inexperienced dom, having not accumulated as much financial or social power as the older female doms on the top of the chain?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
(I NEVER respond twice in a row to a thread, but I feel it's needed to make a short summary, so no one has to read my wall of text. This is the short response.)

Should the female dom always be seen in a position of power and authority, regardless of their age, femdomming experience, financial, and social power?

Should a 19 year old, inexperienced female dom, who has little money and social status, command just as much authority and respect as a 43 year old CEO female dom who is a billionaire; having massive social status and prestige? If the answer is no, can the 43 year old CEO dominate the 19 year old dominatrix, or should the 19 year old still never be seen in a submissive role?

Here's another idea, please comment on it:

RANK 5 Dominatrix dominates RANK 4 Dominatrix; putting the rank 4 in a submissive role.
RANK 4 Dominatrix dominates RANK 3 Dominatrix; rank 4 remains in dominant position, but is not at the top of the food chain.
Rank 2...
Rank 1... New to femdomming, young and experienced, has yet to amass financial and social status/power. CAn this rank 1 dominatrix be in a submissive role, yet still maintain respect among her submissive loyal to her? BE HONEST.

Or is this the wrong mentality?

----------------
EDIT: I need to ask another question for the NON-NTR Femdom people, please answer.

Imagine you're with your mistress in a street alley. You get approached by a gang who is going to attack you. Even though you're playing a submissive MC, do you see your character as powerful, strong, an excellent fighter, a bulldog that protects his mistress? So the mistress sicks you on the enemy gang like a dog, correct? If you play this kind of submissive MC, she will not cheat on her bulldog (YOU). Sound good?

This is the latter: You're playing a submissive MC who is weak, frail, pathetic and your mistress protects you, and you try to back her up as best as you can. She enjoys getting fucked by better men than you. Does this sound right? She only keeps you around for other reasons, but she has her real men who pleasure her properly with their strength, sexual technique and endowment.

I'm trying to determine the precise reasoning why a mistress would choose to fuck other men over the submissive MC, or why she'd stay loyal to him.

Your answers and perspectives are of the UTMOST importance. There are about 3-4 vital questions I've asked that I hope NON-NTR femdom lovers can answer. It's so important, thanks! Read this post and my last post WORD FOR WORD and PLEASE respond. I will read every word you said. I've read every response in this thread carefully, even jotting down notes and adding things to my methodology. Every response to this thread helps me immensely.

Last edited:

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
"Yup, Femdom NTR are gonna love what I'm making. The NON-NTR Femdom crowd are going to love what I'm making too, but I'm trying to maximize their content. I don't want them to lose out on even 4% of content. Which is why I need to understand the 'mistress serving drinks in a bar' dilemma in its entirety. "

And this is the problem. NTR is a love it or hate it fetish. You cant hit both crowds.
I tried in my words to explain why. Its not the fetish itself so to speak.. its what the fetish does. Degradation and sleeping around, even just talking about it.. are for some ppl polar opposites of their core values.

Ill spank you, Ill strap you.. Ill throw you on a cross and have you as my plaything. But ask me to choke you while degrading you, and you can pick up you stuff and get out the door.
And if you do it to me? Ill bloody kick you off the bed and throw your stuff at you while you scramble for the door.
Use a strapon on me and fuck me till Im raw.. no problem... if its because you like the control part of it, or just wanna try having a dick. But if its because you dont like men and wanna revenge fuck one.. go get someone else.

I dont have problems with open relationships one bit. But if you use it to degrade me, berate or even sligthly belittle me, youre gone. Instantly.. not even a remote chance for a do-over. You broke my trust. Sleep around with someone not pre-approved by me, same thing.

And thats the crux of it. Ntr cuckolding etc are polar opposites because they rely on using mechanics that are opposite what I value as a person.. not as a fetish, as a person. Thats why its a luv it or hate it fetish.

I dont like pain.. neither recieving nor giving.. But I can see the point, and it doesnt "hurt" me to parttake in them (if I dont trust you, its a no regardless of why or how or who). But NTR/cuckolding, I can only see them as being toxic for both parties. Might be erotic for some, but highly toxic all the same. So I will not in any way parttake. And its not just that I dont want to. Its not a choice. I cannot in any way or form find anything in it that I could find erotic or acceptable.
And I think that is pretty close to why those fetishes are a love it or hate it fetish. Youre either into it, or against.. no grey areas.

I know its a bad comparison, and its not to equate them. But its probably as close to rape and pedophilia to me, as you can come. Because they all build on one simple basis.. Abuse, and thats the kicker.