VN Ren'Py Poll vote About the game. The tyrant.

would there be anyone willing to financially support new releases of the game. The tyrant?

• Yes

• No

• Yes. But only if [blank] (add your blank In the comments.)

• No because (blank)

• Why bother continuing a abandoned game.

• What is the game the tyrant?

• Other (add your own in the comments.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Before any decision is made on to continue the game the tyrant. I want to see if it worth putting the time in fixing the game and making new releases for it.

If you wanna support the game vote in the pill

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Games like the Tyrant are in high demand with little supply. It's almost a guaranteed $2000.00 a month, as long as you put in the effort to make great renders and program it correctly in Ren'py. But, if you're just doing it for the money, and you don't really like the game's theme, the players can usually sense that.

The only change I would make is to allow Harem players a chance to fuck the women, and prevent the antagonist from ever fucking them. To clarify, give the harem player a chance to keep the women all to himself, without ever being forced to share in anyway; this means the women are not being fucked by the antagonist in the start of the game. If a player likes NTR or cuckolding content, then they'll choose that path. But if someone likes Harem, make sure the women are untouched at the beginning, to give the Harem MC a chance to win over the women, and overcome the antagonist in a competitive scenario.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Would people like to see The Tyrant continued? Sure, I guess. Though taking over abandoned games without the blessing of the original dev is a little questionable. Would people want to see The Tyrant being developed by you? Judging by the quality of your other games I have my doubts.
All fair points to make. But I don't see sadd doing anything with it as it been over a year with no reason why they stopped. I don't see anyone else even attempting to do so. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

alex stef

May 9, 2020
the ryrant is not a game to be continued by someone else . the spirit of the game is connected to saddog . The render and the dev are pointless if the story is made by somebody

Reactions: Ajaythedog1606