[Poll] Sexual dominance, submission and foot fetish

2 questions: Are you sexually dominant, submissive or else? What's your opinion on foot fetish?

• Total voters

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Just a strange double poll because of reasons. You may share this in other topics, messages, chats, whatever.

If the terms are unclear for you:
- For dominance and submission you can pick this if you're into D/s or general sexual dominance or submissiveness, but don't pick it when you mean social dominance or submission without a sexual aspect.

- A switch is someone who likes to change between dominant and submissive roles.

- For foot fetish, the "don't like" option includes dislike and indifference. Not ideal but options were limited, maybe I'll make a better poll on another site later.

e - Finally, don't take the results too seriously people. This was never going to give accurate numbers for dominants, subs, switches and others. The only thing it could tell is how much these groups like foot fetish and that's not going to ever be very reliable.

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I would say I'm a switch but mostly leaning toward submissive but in regards to feet stuff...
I mostly don't like the degrading aspect that much of it relies on, nor do I really like feet. But there is one issue I have with the whole foot fetish thing...
angrymath.png
Ask for a handjob, no one says ANYTHING,
Ask for a footjob, suddenly you're a freak with a fetish!

Their is nothing wrong with a normal footjob.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Dom for me. Too bad you can't pick indifference about foot fetish.
There is a part of switch in me as well, but it's a bit unique so let's stick with just dom. :whistle::coffee:

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Mostly dom. I like some footplay, but it doesn't do much on its own so I guess indifference it is.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Yeah, I chose "don't like" but it's really indifference. I'll be interested in the outcome of this poll though.

Tamahou

Sep 10, 2022
Ask for a handjob, no one says ANYTHING,
Ask for a footjob, suddenly you're a freak with a fetish!
Their is nothing wrong with a normal footjob.
Agree. Not a fan of feet per se, but neutral-lean-positive on footjobs.

It's like how you can ask for a handjob without being especially interested in hands.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
hands are our main manipulators
Skill issue, i pick things up from the floor with my feet all the time. :whistle::coffee:

Also, what the hell is up with that ridiculous number of subs in the poll?
And most of them are into feet?
Is this planet gonna be okay in the future?
Fine fine, maybe i'll allow you to lick my feet... one day. Maybe.
You'll have to earn it by polishing my boots first though, with your tongue of course. :devilish::coffee:

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Well, is it really surprising ?

Not that it can't exist, but there's something odd in:
Look at you, comfortably laying on the ground, legs raised, while I'm on my knee so dominantly licking your foot. Unworthy bitch, it's all you deserve, now put your toes in my mouth. Yes, all together !

Of course, there's footjobs, but can it really be seen as a foot fetish if it's all you do with the said feet ? Or are we so many with a mouth fetish ?

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but can it really be seen as a foot fetish if it's all you do with the said feet ?
Well i think i'd be game for pretty much anything, just to please my partner, even if i'm indiffirent to all this feet jazz.
Just as long as they don't ask me to stick my feet into their ass, i guess. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Screen of the current results:

A lot of voters are subs because a link was posted in at least one femdom topic, so it doesn't really tell much about the posters of general discussions.

For me "I don't like foot fetish" also stands for indifference and not dislike.

I guess I'm attracted to certain foot shapes, but I've never connected it to dom/sub dynamics.
It's been my pet theory for a while that foot fetish is more common among subs (and maybe switches) than doms. Main inspiration was the amount of footdom, foot-themed femdom, and the trend that many femdom games become more and more footdom over time.

Skill issue, i pick things up from the floor with my feet all the time. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe you should post videos of that and make money from thirsty foot fetishists. :WeSmart:

Is this planet gonna be okay in the future?
The link to the poll was posted in a femdom topic. Don't worry, subs won't take over the world and dominate you in your sleep.

Just as long as they don't ask me to stick my feet into their ass, i guess. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
That's a skill issue too, just remember to take off your shoe first. Also if you aim for the pussy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
A lot of voters are subs because a link was posted in at least one femdom topic, so it doesn't really tell much about the posters of general discussions.
and the fact that most people who aren't into feet and submission won't click on a thread called "feet and submission"

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I'm indifferent to foot stuff, it's a whole bag of w/e. And in bed my goal is to please and be pleased, so even if my partner wants to be dominated it's not because I'm a dom that I'm pulling her hair but instead because it would please her. And imo a switch is someone that chooses between roles and I don't really take either.

If she wants to give me a footie, don't get me wrong, I appreciate it, but for her effort and the effect, not because it was achieved via foot.