[POLL] Help me choose the best sprite between theses 2 sprite for my game

Number one or two?

Votes: 11 27.5%

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019

In my game, my character will have a bad ending, she will get gang bang raped in a public toilet, but the problem is that i don't know what is the better sprite between theses 2 :

The sprite are zoomed, so it can look prety weird but in the game it's look prety good ( i guess ? )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPRITE 1 : model 1.png

SPRITE 2 : model 2.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(after the choice of the best sprite ( between 1 & 2 ) i wil make different version for it ( like blind, cum version, grafiti version, ect ... ) costume ashmed.png cum.png mark.png Orginal blind.png

I will place the spite in this place ( if it change your vote or idk )

here.PNG

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I didn't vote because I'm not into RPGM games at all... But it just looks like the only differences is one is focusing in on her vagina, while the other is focused in on her butt... So it's not really a matter of which looks better, 1 or 2... It's more about what orifice you as the developer want to focus in on... You're going to get varying inputs, and if more people actually responded, most likely it would be an even split, as different folks have different fetishes...

Zip

Reactions: cornxxx

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
#2 (I assume that's the vagina one, it's hard to tell) maybe looks slightly better but it's going to really hard to see any difference between them once the size is shrunk down.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
#1 looks anal, #2 looks vaginal, so in theory you could use both depending on how it goes.