Archived Man of the House: Favourite Girl Poll

Who is your favourite girl in Man of the House?

• Mom

Votes: 1,252 30.3%
  • Ashley

Votes: 962 23.3%
  • Veronica

Votes: 1,329 32.1%
  • Mia

Votes: 91 2.2%
  • Sophia

Votes: 419 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 84 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

User_10739

Veronica then Ashley then I don't care.
What's with all you guys and your thing for older women? It's like every freaking poll I com across the old broads win.
Let me tell you that I am an older guy and I'll take the young girls all day long!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I know that You choose Sophia for sure :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
i wish there was an option to chose all the side girls since well im aching for them to get some more content since well the main family is pretty much filled with content and i guess i see 2 much of dreams of desires main family in it thats why im more interested in the side characters

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i wish there was an option to chose all the side girls since well im aching for them to get some more content since well the main family is pretty much filled with content and i guess i see 2 much of dreams of desires main family in it thats why im more interested in the side characters
If I can I'll vote in Mom how many I could :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Veronica then Ashley then I don't care.
What's with all you guys and your thing for older women? It's like every freaking poll I com across the old broads win.
Let me tell you that I am an older guy and I'll take the young girls all day long!
Could it be that a man's age and his preferred age for girls/women are inversely proportional ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What? No crazy fat pizza lady?
You're right everyone need give a vote for the personal choice, crazy fat pizza lady now x'Dx'Dx'D.
pizzaria owner is pam
More than right, Wow! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Could it be that a man's age and his preferred age for girls/women are inversely proportional ;)
Milf is always the best, is when She's with all your beauty, experience, affectionate and giving herself with all her got :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
i prefer the milf thats actually attractive and in answers the door in a bathrobe XD
And I'm your fan :p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Status
Not open for further replies.