Archived Man of the House: Favourite Girl Poll

Who is your favourite girl in Man of the House?

• Mom

Votes: 1,252 30.3%
  • Ashley

Votes: 962 23.3%
  • Veronica

Votes: 1,329 32.1%
  • Mia

Votes: 91 2.2%
  • Sophia

Votes: 419 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 84 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Veronica/Amy >>> Pam > Mom > Ashley >> Debbie = Valerie = Sexy milf = Kathy >> Sophie

Need to wait for that female superhero and Emma though. :biggrin:

And btw: I think it would only be fair to keep the main characters on the same level. Until the last update Veronica was at 21 pictures while Ashley already had more than 50...

Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@King Monkey Mon, @RWaites, @Jaguarundi and @Viatovic: What everyone think, that will be the surprise that @Faerin is doing for us. ;);)
Weeell I can imagine the whole family under the tree unpacking their gifts,
Then Mom got a sexy Silk Kimono :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:(of course she shows it imediatly):eek:penedeyewink: Ashley gets some sexy lingerie also shows off:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: ,
Veronica got the outfit of the fashion show going wild:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ( also shows) Then the 3 girls give MC his gift......A Sexual Trivial Pursiuit They start playing and..........:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::angel::angel:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Weeell I can imagine the whole family under the tree unpacking their gifts,
Then Mom got a sexy Silk Kimono :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:(of course she shows it imediatly):eek:penedeyewink: Ashley gets some sexy lingerie also shows off:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: ,
Veronica got the outfit of the fashion show going wild:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ( also shows) Then the 3 girls give MC his gift......A Sexual Trivial Pursiuit They start playing and..........:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::angel::angel:
Brother, your imagination is the best, and I love it :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mom 211 votes Woooooooow!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Xaos

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
After so many votes Ashley and Veronica are exactly at the same number!
That's nice to see, as I try to create different girls so there will always be at least one girl that appeals to the player (even though mom seems to be the clear winner ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.