xue

May 31, 2017
these games are hard to come by and annoying to play (finding the emulator to play.) uploader, do you have
Desire: Remaster Version (2017)
or is that strictly for the vita?

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Appreciate the upload. I can say I have always wanted to play this and Snatcher. Just always forget since the Saturn isn't on my mind all that often now a days.

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
*gasp* Finally, was thinking of playing this classic over again, and F95Zone delivers this gift <3 All hail the Zone <3

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
@Bloo DONT FORGET

FUCK KONAMI
>Announce MGSV
>Konami give you full creative freedom
>Spence huge chunk of budget on the engine
>Request more money
>Get denied because you already got a 80+ million dollar budget
>Release half ass game with shit loads of cut content

Konami did nothing wrong

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
>Announce MGSV
>Konami give you full creative freedom
>Spence huge chunk of budget on the engine
>Request more money
>Get denied because you already got a 80+ million dollar budget
>Release half ass game with shit loads of cut content

Konami did nothing wrong
No clue if that was how it went, but if it was, then yeah, Konami did a whole lot wrong. They should of kept stuff planned out. You don't give somebody with a big head a huge budget. Konami was the boss, and they failed. Thanks to their failure they lost a major figure from their company, a person who helped shaped Konami's image. And since he left, Konami is proving to be sexy pachinko maker instead of AAA game developer now a days.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you sooo much, I can't wait to play this. Snatcher was one of my all time favorites.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
No clue if that was how it went, but if it was, then yeah, Konami did a whole lot wrong. They should of kept stuff planned out. You don't give somebody with a big head a huge budget. Konami was the boss, and they failed. Thanks to their failure they lost a major figure from their company, a person who helped shaped Konami's image. And since he left, Konami is proving to be sexy pachinko maker instead of AAA game developer now a days.
Konami intended to get out of the game industry, it wasn't as profitable as their other ventures.

Anyway, Bloo, thanks for this, I didn't even know Saturn emulation was a thing (last I checked it hadn't really even been cracked yet). Still holding out hope for an Xbox emulator one day. :)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
it's 2017 and there still isn't a good saturn emulator. I couldn't ever get this game past the main menu in game. I would recommend snatchers for sega cd too.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Konami did nothing wrong
Best joke I ever heard.

Kojim and his company didn't spend most of the budget on the engine. Also the engine could have been used for dozens of other games after this, but Konami decided to drop out of the games market and stick to gambling machines and mobile games (a.k.a. cash grabs).

There was a lot of back and forth, so I'm sure no one knows what exactly happened aside from the staff, but I wouldn't trust a company that is willing to go as far as deny a person like Kojima his award legally after he already left the company, as well as try to use their business connections to deny the staff of the newly founded studio Kojima Productions their health insurance clarification.

So yeah, fuck Konami.
I'm sure they are not all at fault for how MGSV turned out to be, but it remains to be said that the gameplay side of things was polished AS FUCK in MGSV and that the story was there, you can see that. It just wasn't told entirely apparently, probably due to the conflict of the employees with Konami.

Also, the fact that most of his staff left with Kojima speaks for the mans credibility and against Konamis.

Reactions: Zach42799

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I know that this thread is, in interwebz time, ages old but it is awesome to see a game like Policenauts here.

It's a classic and it features Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.

Anyhow thanks a bunch for the upload!