• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Polar Night [Ch. 1] [Verysoft]

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Well played it, and I feel that this is good. There are horror-themed games on here with a few sexy times to keep us on our toes or give us some chill time before continuing into the depths of the horror so you know it's great. Once I got the power back on did take some clothes off, so if I'm guessing right (could be wrong) deeper we go in to find Anna we are going to take more clothes off in future chapters. It's good start man so keep it up can't wait till the next one update on this comes in.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Seems nice, hoping for the best. (y)

EDIT: I opened the locker on the left of the generator room, got some naughty pictures, after that the character received 1 horny bar at the top. Sooo the more horny bars you collect the more naughty actions you would be allowed to make?

Reactions: Horny_Baum

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PolarNight-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

airoon1056

Oct 9, 2021
From my EXP I have similar issues In UE. The post process volume can be tricky in getting those nice hard shadows while slowly ramping up the brightness. Lighting is fairly difficult to balance in darker scenes. I still haven't found a solution that I'm completely happy with. One (not the best) fix is running a very weak directional light. I've been experimenting with HDRI and so far is Okay. Another option is having only dynamic lighting which gives you perfect results but will turn your pc into a furnace. I'm going to wait a bit before giving this a shot. I can see from the screen shot that my pc will struggle running it is all. Lol.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Cool puzzle game, a little too dark, walking animation could be improved, except that it's fine.

Dec 9, 2018
Protag: There is a corpse. This is fricking horrifying. What am I even doing here...
Also Protag: You know the nudes around here make it kinda worth it.

A little bit more lighting could be helpful to appreciate the scenery and not make it look like a battle from the final episodes of Game of Thrones. I do like the sanity/morale mechanic showing how nerve wrecking the place is. Even if the minimum morale being set by getting horny is making me chuckle. Kinda adds to the charm of the game.

alzeihaimer

Aug 4, 2020
The game looks very promising! The lack of actual H-scenes for now wont do good for the game so in the next version(or chapter) the dev should implement them.It would be a tragedy for this game to get abandoned because the visual are VERY good and it shows some interesting mechanincs.The game has a very high potential but the dev has to know that it will most probably take quite some time without alot of support.