3.80 star(s) 80 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
This will get hammered by The NinTendRos legal team, once this get some traction/popularity.
Yep, as soon as somebody narcs to Nintendo (if they even need that to happen, wouldn't surprise me if they proactively search Patreon, Kickstarter, etc on a regular basis for projects that use their IP without authorization), this guy's Patreon is toast and he's getting the dreaded cease & desist letter. If he wants this to be viable, he really needs to take notes from the dev behind the other game with the very similar concept and title - no mention of that game or anything else to do with copyrighted works that aren't theirs on their Patreon. Of course that also means not offering anything to do with the game as backer rewards, but that's a bullet he's gonna have to bite if he wants this not to get nuked.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yep, as soon as somebody narcs to Nintendo (if they even need that to happen, wouldn't surprise me if they proactively search Patreon, Kickstarter, etc on a regular basis for projects that use their IP without authorization), this guy's Patreon is toast and he's getting the dreaded cease & desist letter. If he wants this to be viable, he really needs to take notes from the dev behind the other game with the very similar concept and title - no mention of that game or anything else to do with copyrighted works that aren't theirs on their Patreon. Of course that also means not offering anything to do with the game as backer rewards, but that's a bullet he's gonna have to bite if he wants this not to get nuked.
I can do that if it comes down to it. Maybe I'll just send all the rewards via Discord channels for patrons.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
having sex with pokemon Not the most Pure idea i Mean every pokemon got his own power To do the same to his owner So the deadly and cool Idea is Use the right pokemon to control read people Mind And emotional for example Alakazam got psy so he can teleport people from any place Pikachu the most Lovable poke let's Make him use His power to give Mad Pleasure in the right places What About Lickytung or Jigglypuff te tare te ta tee ree ra te ta re ree ra yeah sleep baby and wake up in my bed XD lol
and about love or outside help I guess Gardevoir would Be awesome for that role

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
I'll be honest with you. The augmented difficulty was purposeful for three reasons:

1. The starter Pokemon you're provided with has stats and abilities that are overpowered. 600 base stats and custom moves that buff the user with each use. Essentially a psedo legendary with power boosts very early on.
2. To showcase how difficult the rest of the game is meant to be. This is NOT made to be some walk in the park. Once you beat Asha the first time, you are free to start catching and building your own team from the get go, with every area having pokemon that are arguably strong and covering many elemental types.
3. The game needs to be harder so that players will take more time to build teams, explore, and that gives me more time to work on the next update. Art isn't easy to make for this game, and I'm a solo developer with no help aside from my Beta-testers and one person helping to run my discord.
When you lose to the rival in that first fight, the game should progress anyways, just like in the actual games. You want high difficulty, but you can't be expected to have people to deal with the very first fight with no training or preparation in advance other than using potions. The point is you shouldn't have to use those potions for that fight. This is called BALANCING.

Other than that, looks good so far, though it really seems like it needs to be animated. The art style looks like it would be animated.

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes