*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

KaosuKishi

Oct 14, 2021
Anyone know why my Riolu won't evolve? I've been grinding friendship for days, berries, family time, vitamins, and still nothing, I'm getting somewhat frustrated. Unless the starter deosn't evolve? Though I doubt that one...

EDIT: Nvm, didn't know it had a minimum evo level

thienVN

Apr 30, 2018
the game is sometime lag when moving around, but still worth playing, if only there is a way to prevent it

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
the game is sometime lag when moving around, but still worth playing, if only there is a way to prevent it
Yeah, that's just an old quirk of Pokemon Essentials. If you think this is bad, you should've seen how severe Pokemon Uranium's frame dropping was.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

AMPathy

May 12, 2024
So who do I use the Magus Garb or the Pandemonium Drip on? I heard it was used on a Fenniken but it says unable.

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
Is this game trainer x furry pokemon, where the designs are updated to look more human, or x feral where the designs are mostly unchanged?

TrickyXTreat

Oct 22, 2021
I saw one of the dialog you can farm fights but I missed it . Where and what is it again ? Just starting out and really liking the game . Aside from visual problems like the selection bar erasing the item text

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
I saw one of the dialog you can farm fights but I missed it . Where and what is it again ? Just starting out and really liking the game . Aside from visual problems like the selection bar erasing the item text
Second floor of the pokecenter. One of them has increasing higher level repeatable battles that you get access to as you do the badges.

Reactions: TrickyXTreat

TrickyXTreat

Oct 22, 2021
Can someone explain how to use the ability Capsule ? Also Should I get the Ability Disk ? Cause I used one on my Lucario and not sure if it's good or not

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
Can someone explain how to use the ability Capsule ? Also Should I get the Ability Disk ? Cause I used one on my Lucario and not sure if it's good or not
The ability capsule allows you to switch between the two common abilities as long as the ability it has is common. Ability patch, which is what I'm assuming you meant, switches the ability to the rare one for that pokemon. However, once used you can't switch them to the common ones with the capsule anymore.

Reactions: TrickyXTreat
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes