Unity Abandoned Pointy Club [vA01] [Merlo Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Game Cover.png
Overview:
This is the alpha version of an animated 2D-RPG game with click-based storyline progression. The story is about Steve (male protagonist) who has inherited a club (Pointy Club) from his deceased father. The tail begins with Steve arriving at the club's doorsteps.

Updated: 22-02-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: a.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Screenshot 1-1.png Screenshot 1-2.png

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I have no idea where this game is going but i kinda like it despite the wierd graphics.

Jul 6, 2017
Before anybody downloads this out of interest, I would highly suggest you play Simbro if you haven't already. Compared to Simbro this is like the pre-alpha version of it.

Reactions: cloudmoon

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Definitely needs to have Rape, Group Sex, and Mind Control added to the tags...

This is one of the dumbest and childish games I've ever played... I went ahead and made a review...

Merlo Games

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Thank you for your reviews. We do know that the game is very basic at this moment. The reason for its early publishing was to assess its limitations for further improvements. We're working on the Beta version right now; all 2D sprites and animations are being improved. A reward system is being implemented and we're laying a bigger foundation for the turned-based battle system. With some optimism, the beta version will be out within a few weeks. Cheers!

Reactions: Zippity and pcg50

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I didnt know you could do worse than simbro for graphics... and I really didnt need someone to prove to me you could.

Reactions: Synaxis
Jul 6, 2017
Thank you for your reviews. We do know that the game is very basic at this moment. The reason for its early publishing was to assess its limitations for further improvements. We're working on the Beta version right now; all 2D sprites and animations are being improved. A reward system is being implemented and we're laying a bigger foundation for the turned-based battle system. With some optimism, the beta version will be out within a few weeks. Cheers!
Does your definition of "improved" mean better than Simbro type graphics, or making it slightly better than the horrifying graphics the game already has? Because calling this game "very basic" would be a compliment.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote