3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Isabella kinda resembles Zhao and few other girls to me. I'd say Karen is best choice. Good face.

R

RWaites

Poll Update

We need a security guard for the PlayWiFaGirls offices.
Choose her !!!

End of the poll Jully 21.

Helen 2
Isabella 5
Karen 1

Reactions: La'Zaa and fanboi

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
How did they fit all that love in such tiny circles?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just got the Text for 0.4. If we had to do a poll, guys, which girl/s would you like to have more scenes/deeper story in 0.5 ? @Chaixas-games will be on holidays soon and we are actually talking about the next step.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just got the Text for 0.4. If we had to do a poll, guys, which girl/s would you like to have more scenes/deeper story in 0.5 ? @Chaixas-games will be on holidays soon and we are actually talking about the next step.
Definitely Jennifer for me! Although I also especially love Rachel, Nadine, Gloria, Brandy, Emily, and from the looks of her Isabella.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm not usefull on the poll, except Gloria and Zhao , I'm Ok whith the rest...The only thing I can say is Please make them well rendered and whith animations...and in sex scenes add a button to switch options, from anal to vaginal, cum inside/outside, touching tits/ass/pussy...Those things make more interacction, take an example of "The twist". Let changing options to focus your main tastes.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Rachel, Pamela, Zhao is probably my favourites. Also Natasha and Emily is great. Though i pretty much like them all.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes