RPGM Onhold Plop Fantasy Girls [v1.3 Demo] [DesDraw & Jitsu Koan]

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
This had been posted at some point before before. Spoiler: It's pretty garbage. Not abandoned, though. The devs have posted info about it on Patreon in last month. Make of it what you will.

Reactions: voltairepop

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Game isn't abandoned; posts as recent as just a week ago or so have been made on Jitsu Koan's patreon about this game's content. I reported it and they rejected the report, saying that unless there's a material update to the itch.io release, that it's going to remain falsely marked as abandoned. This is a marked departure from the previously held system where abandoned was only used for a project that has no work being done on it at all, not projects that don't have recently released publically/privately (eg. patreon) available releases. Really disappointed in the way that they're moderating this flag, here, and sorely hope that it's the work of one rogue mod, rather than a general shift in how it's being utilized, because that's just wrong.

Reactions: ShoeBailey

Jitsu Koan

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
I am currently working on another project, the artist also has another important project at the moment, we have not canceled anything but the project is paused in the meantime. When I have more time I look at it again and improve the gameplay because the feedback is negative. To call someone's hobby work garbage is pretty cheeky. I am always interested in feedback and creating a game is a lot of work. I didn't want to disappoint anyone, but sometimes after such "feedback" you really want to break it off.

Thx Amariithynar !!

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I am currently working on another project, the artist also has another important project at the moment, we have not canceled anything but the project is paused in the meantime. When I have more time I look at it again and improve the gameplay because the feedback is negative. To call someone's hobby work garbage is pretty cheeky. I am always interested in feedback and creating a game is a lot of work. I didn't want to disappoint anyone, but sometimes after such "feedback" you really want to break it off.

Thx Amariithynar !!
And now they have reversed their decision and have applied the OnHold flag, which is the accurate flag for this situation. Huzzah!

Reactions: Jitsu Koan